Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Finally!My PSS start from 1* - Now it's 5* LVL100 Max skilled & 6 Max Strength Fierce

When i had him 2 months ago, he was like a useless little baby warrior..

Name:  lvl1.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  127.5 KB

But today; after a lot (i mean A LOT) of farming for feeding him with 6 Maxed Strength Fierce Talismans & Spending 11 Skill Shards, here is the result....

Name:  lvl100.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  137.6 KB
    Name:  lvl100skills.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  127.5 KB
    Name:  lvl100talismans.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  132.5 KB

Now he is a complete beast: With his basic attack, Blocking Beneficial Effects works almost %100 of the time and Hits around 4500 - 5500 K to all enemies. His power ability "Rise" only spends 4 power points, and hits all enemies like a truck (Hits around same with basic attack, 4500 - 5500 K). And beauty of this power ability, your whole team gets almost full heal in same time with damage dealt! (I have seen 13000 K heal!) So, you don't spend power points only for healing, he heals and attacks in same time. This is the reason he is the first one that i have maxed. And works with any team!

Now he is my current champion. If you want to try him as your trooper, you can add me : osiris-0220
    Note: Please add me if you are playing "almost" daily.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-02-2016 at 05:59 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Dude good for you, mine is sitting at 4* lvl 57... With no talismans... And no skillshards...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Dude good for you, mine is sitting at 4* lvl 57... With no talismans... And no skillshards...
    If you upgrade him, you will never regret my friend. He is my best char in all levels, works everywhere and every level

OS
    iOS
    Imo holy smoke getting rise instead of his worthless heal is freaking amazing! He would become an unstoppable killing machine!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Just added you - Ezz-3216. Corrupt Commander is my trooper

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Imo holy smoke getting rise instead of his worthless heal is freaking amazing! He would become an unstoppable killing machine!
    i'm also looking forward for that, that are incredible good news.

but the PSS is my favorite character for autofarming. he deals damage every time, even if he heals. he is really great, but the damage output could be a little better. i have 2 green overhealming talismans on him and no skillshards invested, maybe thats's the reason ;-)

long time i was asking myself why people like him that much, but after a trial episode we fell in love with each other :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Im still not charmed by him... Maybe today when i use eagleknight's PSS...

Actually gimme one sec...

OMG HES AMAZING, HE ALMOST DESTROYED EVERYTHING
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 10-02-2016 at 08:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for adding me Osiris - u aren't kidding your pss crushes it. I will say though I had a heck of a challenge timing his basic attack. It's lightning fast and tough to get perfect.

OS
    Android
    Nice! I also have him that way and have for a week or so. He is a great char

OS
    iOS
    Sent you a Trooper request. Never seen anyone use a character like that. Interested to see his damage if you have any space left.