Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    If you upgrade him, you will never regret my friend. He is my best char in all levels, works everywhere and every level
    I can totally agree with you on that! I have almost the same build, except I have a couple of green stone talismans, a couple of strength fierce, and a couple of burning fierce - all level 50 max. I think I might replace the green talismans for a couple more strength fierce... but I actually like the burning talismans on him. The burn sometimes is just enough to take out the enemies.

If you have this character, don't hesitate to max him out. He's a staple on any team. Add me if you want to rent mine.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Thanks for adding me Osiris - u aren't kidding your pss crushes it. I will say though I had a heck of a challenge timing his basic attack. It's lightning fast and tough to get perfect.
    Cool you have enjoyed ! About timing his basic attack - you should tap when circle is at the "middle". This is a bug dev team going to fix. But this is the workaround for now, it works for me everytime.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Sent you a Trooper request. Never seen anyone use a character like that. Interested to see his damage if you have any space left.
    I was re-organizing my "dead" troopers for new active ones. So i have reached trooper remove limit today, no space for now. But i will be able to accept your request after 10 hours, for sure.

OS
    Android
    Im a daily player, just sent you a trooper request, im very interested in try out your champion!
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I can totally agree with you on that! I have almost the same build, except I have a couple of green stone talismans, a couple of strength fierce, and a couple of burning fierce - all level 50 max. I think I might replace the green talismans for a couple more strength fierce... but I actually like the burning talismans on him. The burn sometimes is just enough to take out the enemies.

If you have this character, don't hesitate to max him out. He's a staple on any team. Add me if you want to rent mine.
    Skill Shards a good investment on him. I have never tried Burning Talismans on him, but 6 strength talismans work pretty cool. And since i am having very hard time to have evolve enough maxed strength fierce talismans for other warrior chars i have. When i am done with Strength ones, I will give it a try
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-03-2016 at 03:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Im a daily player, just sent you a trooper request, im very interested in try out your champion!
    I was re-organizing my "dead" troopers for new active ones. So i have reached trooper remove limit today, no space for now. But i will be able to accept your request after 10 hours, for sure.

OS
    iOS
    I think the devs may have lowered the drop rate on this little guy. I just opened 100 souls- did not get one red sun spirit! Not one! Got 6 green sun spirits and 4 blue sun spirits, and about 3 or 4 of pretty much every other 2 star character. Me thinks something funny is going on here.

OS
    Android
    Yes, it drops rarer than Pharaoh Sand and Water Spirits. And he drops as 1* , so keep farming for regular souls my friend, you will eventually find him for sure

thx for add me. Nice and strong char. Like it. Have build up the same now. Whoo...lv 9 in dungeon on automatic with your char no problem for me. Hot!!

Hope my char is strong enough soon.

OS
    Android
    Nice Char !
    My best chars are Aces High Eddie , (he will reach 100 soon), The Prisoner 100, Visions Eddie 100 and Carriage Rider Eddie 80. I'm searching for 3 stars blue evo shards to enhance my Carriage Rider Eddie and for the Corrupted General. I've never seen your Pss red. Can you add me please ??
    I'm IronMik-8041
    Thank you very much !
    Up the Irons !!!!