Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Nice Char !
    My best chars are Aces High Eddie , (he will reach 100 soon), The Prisoner 100, Visions Eddie 100 and Carriage Rider Eddie 80. I'm searching for 3 stars blue evo shards to enhance my Carriage Rider Eddie and for the Corrupted General. I've never seen your Pss red. Can you add me please ??
    I'm IronMik-8041
    Thank you very much !
    Up the Irons !!!!
    Nice team! That prisoner must be pretty nice! Also how much dmg does your aces high deal? I tried someone's but he wasnt that powerful... 1k with the aoe, 3k with basic... doesnt seem that powerful to me... who knows maybe i didnt use him right...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Nice Char !
    My best chars are Aces High Eddie , (he will reach 100 soon), The Prisoner 100, Visions Eddie 100 and Carriage Rider Eddie 80. I'm searching for 3 stars blue evo shards to enhance my Carriage Rider Eddie and for the Corrupted General. I've never seen your Pss red. Can you add me please ??
    I'm IronMik-8041
    Thank you very much !
    Up the Irons !!!!
    Lucky you! You have some of the rarest chars in the game. Wish i had Corrupt General and Carriage Rider Eddie.. So when there is not much luck, i decided to evolve a hidden gem like PSS from 1* to 5*. I always got warriors, my last lucky drop was a 4* Angel of Fear, which is my second love with PSS! Now i am working on him to make 5* full skilled & maxed with talismans. 5* Soldier Eddie + 5* PSS and 4* Angel Of Fear are my unstoppable farming team for now. It's quite hard for enemies to get turn from me. When i got a first kill on first round, Angel of Fear passive gave extra turn to all team, with that extra turn enemies don't have a chance to survive from me.

I have never played with Aces High Eddie, it would be interesting to try him. I have added you btw, wish you enjoy my PSS!

OS
    Android
    Oh yes your Pss is the best guy I ever played !!!! Thank you very much !!!!
    Only corrupt general can compare to your champ I think !!!!
    My pharaoh is green, but is not a monster like yours.
    The bad is that I don't have the corrupt general, I'm still searching for him, sorry for my not good english.
    But I will improve my Aces high Eddie also with invisibilty talismans, and if I will find another 3 blue evo shards, my champion will be Carriage Rider Eddie, because Aces High Eddie is not so powerful for the attack.

OS
    Android
    Keep in mind people, you'll get the same result on PSS with 6 guardian fierce as well, mine has ATK 4512 instead of 4515.

How to get 8 skillshards now, is another story

(a message of nekro follows underneath, he agrees.lol)
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Keep in mind people, you'll get the same result on PSS with 6 guardian fierce as well, mine has ATK 4512 instead of 4515.

How to get 8 skillshards now, is another story

(a message of nekro follows underneath, he agrees.lol)
    I have to disagree... 4512 and 4515 make a big difference in. Battle, while one does 6k dmg the other one does 6.00001k dmg, thats important! (Also was about to agree but u said that i was gonna so i didnt)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Update - cashed in another 117 souls and finally got one. So after 220 souls give or take I got one warrior PSS! That alone tells me he must be valuable

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    He's been dropping for me the last couple of times I've cashed in regular souls (6 or 9 stacks... farming bits). It's just the luck of the draw...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

I just got a PSS today and am leveling him up. What talisman category are you running Osiris?

OS
    Android
    Osiris

In case you have some space left, you could add me - I play everyday and give points to all my troopers... As my champ see below \m/ Cheers!
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
    I just got a PSS today and am leveling him up. What talisman category are you running Osiris?
    Pharaoh Sun spirit is a complete attack guy, his basic attack and his aoe damage with heal calculates with attack stat. I am running 6 maxed strength fierce talismans on him.

So;

For early stage : While leveling up, he will have low HP. If you want to use him with the team (for example if he is 4* lvl 80) you can have 1 overwhelming health talisman with 4 Strength fierce talismans so you keep him alive. Because when he dies, whole team suffers.

For future: Plan to build him with full of fierce talismans. Because just couple minutes ago i was on Gunner Dungeon lvl 10 and he is even able to survive agains Lord of light, with amazing rise skill. (I see lowest 4000 k damage AOE together with 16000 k heal for whole team without buff, wtf! - when he heals, your team gets lowest %80-%90 healing)

And as i said before, Skill Shards are really good investment on him and changes his output damage & heal a lot. Good luck with your PSS!