OS
    Android

What's with Assassin and Burning talisman?

Anybody encountered them recently? Not that I played AK and KotS so much, but I played it, and yet I couldn't find these jewels

OS
    iOS
    I've been playing KotS Powerslave for weeks without an Assassin drop. I have 2 of them but can't complete the set. I've tried different difficulties, and many different stages in that world... nothing.

OS
    Android
    Same here, I just need one -.-

OS
    iOS
    As far as rare talismans go, assassin sets are the most common and easiest to match. Followed by energy, and although thief talismans drop, it's at such a low rate, I haven't gotten one since the infamous August update. In contrast if found a half dozen assassin, and a half dozen energy talismans. I won't farm burning talismans as it's not worth it due to the lack of 3 star runes and the lack of gold in the levels where they drop. Good luck to you.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot... Although I agree hunting burning ones would be useless... Have two fierce maxed out that are of great use, and two skilled which I will try putting somewhere where HP is not needed