OS
    iOS

I wonder why bots bother with going to the announcements...

Bots can make accounts and post at the speed of 83639accounts/sec, but why post in the announcements tab when you can just post in the main forums! There was one bot today who posted on the main forums thou... Wierd... Im Tottaly not involved with that spam post... But ofc Saint kaijester smited the bot and it's post in like 3 secs

I guess they saw how dead the announcements tab was and helped it!

That means that bots arent actually our enemies! They are actually our allies!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Bot fave forum ranking is out!

1) Announcement

2) LOTB (main forum)

3) General Discussion

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Bot fave forum ranking is out!

1) Announcement

2) LOTB (main forum)

3) General Discussion
    I guess its some kind of instinct, wieeeeeeeerd

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Announcement section should have the setting for,only Admin /moderators can create thread, regular members can only post reply to those threads,can't create anything new.

that is a basic feature,which is available from the very first version of vbulletin.

Bot definitely falls under regular member,and these bots are too old that doesn't know how to post into existing thread.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Announcement section should have the setting for,only Admin /moderators can create thread, regular members can only post reply to those threads,can't create anything new.

that is a basic feature,which is available from the very first version of vbulletin.

Bot definitely falls under regular member,and these bots are too old that doesn't know how to post into existing thread.
    This may actually be the best way to kill bots! LETS only Admin /moderators can create thread, regular members can only post reply to those threads EVERY TAB!!!

OS
    iOS
    Well, i've already mentioned in other thread,make the forum commercially relevant,otherwise a company wouldn't pay attention to a burden,solving a bot is issue of vbulltin is a child's play,specially for a forum hosted by a software company it is very silly.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)