OS
    Android

Hightest level you can do in auto-play

I can do Chains of misery from underworld madness in autoplay with 100% victory chance. What is the highest level you can do in autoplay?

PS i never use autoplay in the timerift so i dont know my effectiveness there.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Game of death, and all the rest Underworld. For the Rifts, I cannot seem to figure out how I was surviving two rounds against the purple Lord of light on level 10, so right now it's level 9 max. I can only do yellow lord of light on level 7. The rest are auto on level 10. In the future I figure I have a good chance at number of the beast on madness, and I'm sure if I did some testing I'd figure out lord of light purple level 10. I feel like lord of light yellow level 10 is possible with the right combo but I don't have the characters for what I imagine would do the job.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Mine is the secret level in battlefield normal... Its cuz my Soldier Eddie is shit... Thats why i like troopers with good eddies
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I can do Game of Death in UW madness.
    I can do most of the Rift lvl X's except gunner and assassin, only up to IX on those.
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

Falling Star - Ailing Kingdom - Normal.....
    ...LOL

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Falling Star - Ailing Kingdom - Normal.....
    ...LOL

Damn that is so hardcore how can you do that :O

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Damn that is so hardcore how can you do that :O
    Is Hard, but I have an all powerful Visions Eddie, he could kill even the game's devs... and make explode the devices where the people's play....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Is Hard, but I have an all powerful Visions Eddie, he could kill even the game's devs... and make explode the devices where the people's play....
    Dude... That is like... too much heat for me :O and i thought eagleknight was good at the game...