Who is your favorite Eddie so far?

From the ones you've seen in game, who is your favorite Eddie? Personally I love the Mummy Eddie because he seems really well balanced. He doesn't dish out damage like some others, but he's gotten me through missions my other Eddies haven't even come close to. I also played with one of my trooper's Samurai Eddie and he destroys! What's your favorite?

Hard to choose! I think Soldier Eddie actually one of the strongest Eddies all around, but there are a few others that are really good, such as Samurai, Vampire, and Pharaoh Eddie. They are all fun in their own way.

I am using Soldier Eddie a lot, he can build up his special so quickly. I really want to find a good team for Speed of Light Eddie (he's my second fav right now)

OS
    Android
    Mummy is fun to play with, and Speed of Light is the coolest looking IMHO (I love how he does his special too - very reminiscent of the video) but I think my fave is probably the one that's just called Eddie that I think of as Biker Eddie. I guess I'm just old school

OS
    Android
    Carriage Rider Eddie ! He looks like the Reaper himself ! Dont stand in front of him or he will chop you with his Metal spirit !

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Elindor View Post
    Carriage Rider Eddie ! He looks like the Reaper himself ! Dont stand in front of him or he will chop you with his Metal spirit !
    I just drew him yesterday and he's already my new fave! Powerful and well balanced.

OS
    Android
    My Favorite Eddie is Eddie. The one I call Wrathchild Eddie. Plain simple default Eddie. He is the one I throw my skill shards into. Trying to get him his 4th Star. In The Underworld Dark Figures battle he lasted by himself up to the boss stage. Id lost the Wickerman and a 5 Star Trooper's Nomad the first stage.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-47-30.png
Views: 434
Size:  454.5 KB Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-43-25.png
Views: 350
Size:  388.9 KB