Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for 2* red evo runes

Any consistent spot to farm these 2* red evo runes? Can't find them anywhere in over a week+ of looking.

Can't seem to find strength fierce anywhere either, but did get my first guard talisman, too bad it wasn't overwhelming.

OS
    iOS
    i'm in the same boat for 2 star red evo runes.

Farm Ailing Kingdom Normal mode, Shadow of the Wickerman (last battle) for Strength Fierce Talismans. I've had the most luck having those drop there.
    Last edited by Bryan-3528; 10-04-2016 at 05:57 PM.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    those 1* and 2* red runes creating big problems. I do not have a good answer for you
    Today I played 41 rounds in "Dogs of War" (Battlefield, madness) and got a total of 6 2* red runes (2 and 4 on separate occasions)
    It's probably not representing the real rate, but today was good day for me

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    those 1* and 2* red runes creating big problems. I do not have a good answer for you
    Today I played 41 rounds in "Dogs of War" (Battlefield, madness) and got a total of 6 2* red runes (2 and 4 on separate occasions)
    It's probably not representing the real rate, but today was good day for me
    yeah that's a good day, congratulations
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I haven't had problems so much with evo runes apart from getting enough 3* rainbow evo runes. I get plenty of everything else from Kingdom of the Sands madness and battlefield madness. The 3* evo shards are really hard to get though.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I haven't had problems so much with evo runes apart from getting enough 3* rainbow evo runes. I get plenty of everything else from Kingdom of the Sands madness and battlefield madness. The 3* evo shards are really hard to get though.
    3* rainbow evo runes usually drop for me on Underworld Madness. I typically farm the first 3 battles on auto and end up with some...eventually.
    Bryan-3528

OS
    Android
    kept on farming "dogs of war" (madness) today. After a total of 100 rounds i got 10 2* red runes. Pretty nice i think.
    If nobody has a good hint, I suggest you go there

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    3* rainbow evo runes usually drop for me on Underworld Madness. I typically farm the first 3 battles on auto and end up with some...eventually.
    Oh I farm battlefield madness mostly anyway, so I do get them. Just not enough of them heh. I have tons of 4 star level 80 characters, but I can't support more than 3-5 of them with talismans good enough to survive LoL floor 8. Back to auto grinding I suppose.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the valuable insight.

OS
    iOS
    After the update, it has gotten much easier to farm 3* evo runes but I am missing out on 2* evo runes to lvl up talismans from 4* to 5*.

Do my fellas know any good farming locations?
    Dom665-7270, I got a 5* Sandworm.