Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    For all your evo rune needs, make sure you are doing those secret levels! Been getting a fair few in them each day. And they tend to drop in multiples at least!
    You must be incredibly lucky then or my luck simply sucks. I play all the secret levels available to me in all four worlds everyday and I've seen one 2 star red evo rune drop over the last month I've been keeping track of it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc71 View Post
    You must be incredibly lucky then or my luck simply sucks. I play all the secret levels available to me in all four worlds everyday and I've seen one 2 star red evo rune drop over the last month I've been keeping track of it.
    Agree. I get stacks of nine at a time green & blue 2* evo runes, but never red. I’m currently sitting on hundreds of green & blue 2* stars and have less than 5 reds in my inventory. Sparton mentioned he was looking into improving the drop rates in another thread.

OS
    Android
    I've been doing ok-ish with grinding on A Matter of Life and Death (Battlefield, Hard) for 1-star red evo runes, and I get some 2-star red evo runes in the process. It's been taking a few days of grinding, though, just to get the 6 1-star red evo runes needed to upgrade a 3-star talisman to 4-star.

Of course I end up getting a Samurai Eddie from a regular rare soul...Given the amount of Ironite I have stockpiled, I wouldn't mind seeing talisman upgrade kits in the store.

OS
    iOS
    Does anybody have any updates on where they're findnig 2* red runes since the latest update? I've continued in Battlefiled Madness running 160 sands and only landing one stack of 2 2* red evo runes. Of course, I got 12 2* green evo runes during that same run...

Update: just ran 8 rounds in Battlefield>The Killing Ground (Madness) and got two drops of stacks of 3 2* red runes.
    Last edited by jakalope; 11-15-2016 at 06:27 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    Does anybody have any updates on where they're findnig 2* red runes since the latest update? I've continued in Battlefiled Madness running 160 sands and only landing one stack of 2 2* red evo runes. Of course, I got 12 2* green evo runes during that same run...

Update: just ran 8 rounds in Battlefield>The Killing Ground (Madness) and got two drops of stacks of 3 2* red runes.
    Yeah, since the update, I've at least been seeing them drop more regularly & in bigger numbers at least. You can be a bit unlucky with the red v greens, but definitely much better than before imo.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Havent had one in weeks, then earlier today i got 2 9(!) stacks from Underground and Battlefield respectivly plus one 3 stack from Sands doing dailys. All on Madness. M'kay.... well I'll take it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyskeleton View Post
    Havent had one in weeks, then earlier today i got 2 9(!) stacks from Underground and Battlefield respectivly plus one 3 stack from Sands doing dailys. All on Madness. M'kay.... well I'll take it
    Those stacks of 9 were from secret locations I assume. I've never had that luck. Only 9 stacks of greens & blues. I'm expecting to see that change since the update though.

OS
    Android
    Those stacks of 9 were from secret locations I assume. I've never had that luck. Only 9 stacks of greens & blues. I'm expecting to see that change since the update though.
    Yes, red evo runes are still more difficult to find than the others.
    Developers said that is inproved the drop rate of coloured evo runes, but not the red ones.
    it seems to me that the red ones are still a bottleneck after the update.

Yes but I've also had a few random ones from regular locations. Granted, not enough to be at any use but more than the zero I had the weeks before the update.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes, red evo runes are still more difficult to find than the others.
    Developers said that is inproved the drop rate of coloured evo runes, but not the red ones.
    it seems to me that the red ones are still a bottleneck after the update.
    I've been churning battlefield point of no return madness for the past couple of weeks and have managed to upgrade 1-2 talismans a day. I do seem to get more greens than reds on some days, but they do come if you farm enough.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs