Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For 2* rainbow evo runes, I usually go to Kingdom of Sands madness, crucible of pain. They drop pretty much anywhere on madness, but KoS seems like the best area if that is your main need.

The color evo runes depends on world. The drop info should be correct on those. If you can't get then in madness, try hard instead.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 10-26-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Just tried that today - on BF madness, I manage to get quite a few red 3* evo runes, so no shortage there.

But still, haven't found a good spot for the (supposedly easier to find) red 2* evo runes, so still I can not evolve any new talismans, although I have loads of red runes to power them up.
    Dom665-7270, I got a 5* Sandworm.

OS
    iOS
    Been trying to get red 2 star evo runes at every single level in the game.. I've mainly been focused on madness difficulty - I haven't had much luck.
    Where do you guys farm for these?

OS
    Android

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sdalga87 View Post
    Been trying to get red 2 star evo runes at every single level in the game.. I've mainly been focused on madness difficulty - I haven't had much luck.
    Where do you guys farm for these?
    Sdalga87

Try Battlefield - AMOLAD (Hard) - I've got 7 of these here, yet it took me two days and lot of sands refills...

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

The drop rate on red 2 star evo runes needs to be addressed because it's ridiculously low. I've been trying for weeks to farm these everywhere and very few have dropped for me. I get a decent amount of the 3 stars but not the 2 stars. I have talismans on three characters that I can not level up because of this. I'm hoping they adjust it otherwise I'm in farming hell.

OS
    iOS
    I've been working on 1 & 2* red evos (and green) on rapid fire hard (battlefield). Its early, so more likely to get the lower * evos. Get a lot of poor crap though too and the $ aint too good.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc71 View Post
    The drop rate on red 2 star evo runes needs to be addressed because it's ridiculously low. I've been trying for weeks to farm these everywhere and very few have dropped for me. I get a decent amount of the 3 stars but not the 2 stars. I have talismans on three characters that I can not level up because of this. I'm hoping they adjust it otherwise I'm in farming hell.
    I agree 100%. The only reason I am playing this game right now is to 1) farm for the elusive *2 red evo runes - which is taking forever, and 2) to reciprocate trooper badges.

starting to get bored due to this issue.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I am consistently farming Battlefield "A matter of life and death" madness. Sometimes it drops, but extremely rare. Well, I rather farm madness because at least i got some more gold and 3* evo runes & 3* evo shards. I don't like to spend my SoT refills for farming lower levels, when i got lousier loots most of the time. In this way, at least i earn some other loot while i am grinding for those 2* red evos in same time. I guess except secret locations and beast level madness, this is the stage you got the highest gold each battle.

Update : 2 SoT refill, none 2* red evo runes.. Will try other levels.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-10-2016 at 11:22 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Shell Shocked on Battlefield Madness has been dropping the 2-star red runes for me today, enough to boost a level 4 talisman to level 5.

OS
    iOS
    For all your evo rune needs, make sure you are doing those secret levels! Been getting a fair few in them each day. And they tend to drop in multiples at least!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs