Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Anybody else a here a "hard-luck player?"

Through my LoTB experience, I feel more like I am playing the Mötorhead Game - Born to Lose (RIP, Lemmy)

I've been a daily player since July, and ignoring the experience money and power robbing glitches and crashes, I have had the following experiences:

- Well over a month playing (Almost 2) to break the 4 star plane for any character.

- One single drop of a 4 star character throughout the whole story line play-through (no 5 stars)

- Having to slog through with borrowed 5 star gens and children of the damned troopers from others

- Endgame legendary crystal is 4 star wicker man Eddie (An obvious and unfair dupe)

- Talisman desert (Haven't been able to evolve a single 3 star tal. In weeks)

- Eddie drought: looked promising at first w RTTH and MUMMY, then constant dupes. I have only managed 4 additional eddies beyond the plot-awarded wicker & solidier, which were all 3 star and duped 4 times over

- High character drought: had to level an allied bomber to 4 and use as champion for months. To date, the only 4* or better characters I recall owning are the allied general, allied bomber, and the green soulless demon, and the allied bomber was the only one earned during the play-through.

It has been a very frustrsting grind behind an allied bomber for months watching the July-earned children of the damned, generals, samurai and vamp hunters others put up for champions... Maddening to see an axis general champion inactive for 19 days.

Anyone else part of this club

OS
    iOS
    I think you'll get quite a big turnout for this club here... You are not alone my friend.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Through my LoTB experience, I feel more like I am playing the Mötorhead Game - Born to Lose (RIP, Lemmy)

I've been a daily player since July, and ignoring the experience money and power robbing glitches and crashes, I have had the following experiences:

- Well over a month playing (Almost 2) to break the 4 star plane for any character.

- One single drop of a 4 star character throughout the whole story line play-through (no 5 stars)

- Having to slog through with borrowed 5 star gens and children of the damned troopers from others

- Endgame legendary crystal is 4 star wicker man Eddie (An obvious and unfair dupe)

- Talisman desert (Haven't been able to evolve a single 3 star tal. In weeks)

- Eddie drought: looked promising at first w RTTH and MUMMY, then constant dupes. I have only managed 4 additional eddies beyond the plot-awarded wicker & solidier, which were all 3 star and duped 4 times over

- High character drought: had to level an allied bomber to 4 and use as champion for months. To date, the only 4* or better characters I recall owning are the allied general, allied bomber, and the green soulless demon, and the allied bomber was the only one earned during the play-through.

It has been a very frustrsting grind behind an allied bomber for months watching the July-earned children of the damned, generals, samurai and vamp hunters others put up for champions... Maddening to see an axis general champion inactive for 19 days.

Anyone else part of this club

Wait wait wait, THERES A FREAKING MOTORHEAD GAME???

also, i can relate...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Allied general is the best character in the game, and if not the best, is def top 3, be grateful you got that one lol.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Believe me, aurora... I do all I can to cultivate and use my allied general champion. It was just maddening being the ugly duckling at prom who couldn't even raise a 5 star character for want of shards with tons of people posting 5 star eddies and other natural 5 star characters in the first month.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Wait wait wait, THERES A FREAKING MOTORHEAD GAME???

also, i can relate...
    This had me LMAO, truly
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Believe me, aurora... I do all I can to cultivate and use my allied general champion. It was just maddening being the ugly duckling at prom who couldn't even raise a 5 star character for want of shards with tons of people posting 5 star eddies and other natural 5 star characters in the first month.
    Well good things come to those who wait it seems. Nice job on the general
    He's going to be a PvP nuclear bomb. I'd run him with basic Eddie (life steal works with physical damage), and a healer (PSS?), and a tank (for the rifts, blue allied cheese soldier/troll, green demon/green bat maybe). Don't neglect your soldier Eddie tho, he's prob one of the best farmers in the game. That allied general made every character you have OP, just tweak the lineup and talismans to taste.

Edit: you don't need any other character anymore, you have the great equalizer.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Well good things come to those who wait it seems. Nice job on the general
    He's going to be a PvP nuclear bomb. I'd run him with basic Eddie (life steal works with physical damage), and a healer (PSS?), and a tank (for the rifts, blue allied cheese soldier/troll, green demon/green bat maybe). Don't neglect your soldier Eddie tho, he's prob one of the best farmers in the game. That allied general made every character you have OP, just tweak the lineup and talismans to taste.

Edit: you don't need any other character anymore, you have the great equalizer.
    I have 2 equalizers....

OS
    Android
    Im in that club my mantra for this game is "if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all"
    Account login issues had to restart went from from level 24 to 0, No end of crashes/freezes
    Been playing since the first week of release and not one 5* character drop, until The Pharaoh Dog King and Visions Eddie last week
    The Demoness started a couple of weeks after me so far she's had Pharaoh Eddie, Corrupt General, Vampire Hunter Eddie and last night Alliance General
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    I guess be thankful that your game is working!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"