Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by podstrahuy View Post
    I really like assassin Golden Son, he can make your team unkillable for 2 turns, he have strong true damage, crits... The rest of your team can be focused only on damage talismans. I have 2 of them, one is 5* with all maxed talismans, second I'm using in Time RIft to cast immortality.

Guys, what do you think will be better to upgrade to 5*, I'm really confused:
    - Axis Soldier
    - Axis Bomber Boy
    - Allied Bomber Boy
    - Allied Soldier
    - Pyro Soldier
    - Undead Axis Gunner (I have both red and purple)
    - Rocket Dog
    - Wickerdog Queen
    - Angel Of Strife

I already have 5* Carriage Rider Eddie, red COTD, purple and red Golden Sons. What I really need is more damage.
    The best synergy will be with Allied Soldier or Wickerdog Queen since CRE lowers the enemy MR. But the Rocket Dog's bleed is very effective against strong healers...
    WickerDog Queen is a beast with awsome aoe damage... Max talies and skills on her if poossible.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    WickerDog Queen is a beast with awsome aoe damage... Max talies and skills on her if poossible.
    Can you define awesome damage? Looking for someone with a maxxed one, cause mine at 4* with 1010+ 10xx damage didn't seem to hit warriors for more than 1k.
    Maybe I did sth wrong...would be nice if I did cause i'd like to replace my pdk's with this.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    If with "not counting Eddies" you are counting in anyway Visions Eddie, I will kill you... really...
    I really like Assassin COTD but Ive never seen any, I mean to play to. The damage he deals is amazing, but he's rarest as a powerful Visions Eddie(yes, I wont stop until he get a fix)
    The mentioned ones are the bests, special mention to the fuckin' Prisioner...(Ive spend easily more than 25000 trooper badges looking for him...)
    Hey the prisoner is like... Op, i ranked him as the 2nd most powerful! His passive is too much for me... Dont worry, you get him if you keep believing that the all powerful visions eddie will grant him to you, belieeeeeeeve!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Can you define awesome damage? Looking for someone with a maxxed one, cause mine at 4* with 1010+ 10xx damage didn't seem to hit warriors for more than 1k.
    Maybe I did sth wrong...would be nice if I did cause i'd like to replace my pdk's with this.
    Well at max lvl im sure he will deal op damage cuz 15% of 1.6k is like... Alot... Also its prob just talismans, maybe urs is equipped with a full set of vampiric shield talismans and a full set of skilled pierce!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Sadly, in the next update, she will be nerfed... :'(

OS
    iOS
    Well i dont use her... I got like 6 of her... Sacrifice junk i guess...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Mine with 1798 + 1405 mag w/o skill shards and not all maxed talismans hits 3~3.5k on warriors, with some buffs can go to 8~9k... I need to confirm these numbers but so far she's my second hardest hitter behind Soldier Eddie

Depends on how much she'll be nerfed... That's why I haven't spent any skill shard on her. If they nerf her magic from 1798 to let's say 1200 wich imo is a huge nerf she'll still have more damage non upgraded than corrupt general non-upgraded. But if they nerf her magic to below 1k yes she'll be vendor trash.

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    OK thx, gonna need to retest.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Soldier Eddie hits like a girl tho lol. The benchmark needs to be set higher
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Soldier Eddie hits like a girl tho lol. The benchmark needs to be set higher
    5~6k bad? Sorry I don't have any op Eddies or allies... Assassin Pyro Soldier remember? Just my luck

P.S.: at least don't have Visions Eddie.