Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    My maxed soldier Eddie doesn't do 5k in damage unless he's got some buffs. His spammy fury is where it's at
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    5~6k bad? Sorry I don't have any op Eddies or allies... Assassin Pyro Soldier remember? Just my luck

P.S.: at least don't have Visions Eddie.
    Please!!!!!!!!

Name:  Stahp.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  51.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    I've ranked all my 5* allies below in two groups:

Best:
    1) Red Pharaoh Sun Spirit - Great attacker that has a healing attack. Put all fierce strength talisman on and you have a solid AOE damage dealer
    2) Wickerman - Solid attacker. Loaded with 4 iron fierce talisman and 2 stone Overwhelming and you have another attacker who dishes out solid AOE damage
    3) Sentinel Soulless demon - Deals true damage based upon HP and has 3 green slots! Load with 6 Overwheming health talisman and you have aclose to 50K health and a true damage AOE dealer
    4) Sentinel Golden Son - Load with 4 Ascension Ward and 2 Holy Power talisman and you have a healer with 29k health AOE dealer of 22000 magic damage
    5) Magus Allied Soldier - solid role player with reflect damage. I use 2 health ward, 2 penetrating power, and 2 holy power talisman. He is a pure defensive ally that works well vs. trolls and revenge using toons.

Rest:

1) Assassin undead axis gunner - I've yet to figure out which talisman work best for him. Currently using void and invisibility sets, but would appreciate feedback.
    2) Assassin soulless demon - generic magic dealing character with low health without a decent special
    3) Assassin burning mummy dog - another magic dealer with nothing special
    4) Pharaoh Dog King - Solid single strike magus character whose best use is as a debuffer

Characters I wish I had (based on troopers)

1) Alliance General
    2) Axis Commander
    3) Any CotD
    4) Prisoner --- By far my most coveted character
    5) Nomad
    6) Assassin Golden Son

@Demon I feel your pain with Visions Eddie. I am with you, Let's start a strike until he gets fixed!!

OS
    Android
    I'll sell this idiot Visions Eddie, you all do the same and no one mention him again, I'm tired.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    I've ranked all my 5* allies below in two groups:

Best:
    1) Red Pharaoh Sun Spirit - Great attacker that has a healing attack. Put all fierce strength talisman on and you have a solid AOE damage dealer
    2) Wickerman - Solid attacker. Loaded with 4 iron fierce talisman and 2 stone Overwhelming and you have another attacker who dishes out solid AOE damage
    3) Sentinel Soulless demon - Deals true damage based upon HP and has 3 green slots! Load with 6 Overwheming health talisman and you have aclose to 50K health and a true damage AOE dealer
    4) Sentinel Golden Son - Load with 4 Ascension Ward and 2 Holy Power talisman and you have a healer with 29k health AOE dealer of 22000 magic damage
    5) Magus Allied Soldier - solid role player with reflect damage. I use 2 health ward, 2 penetrating power, and 2 holy power talisman. He is a pure defensive ally that works well vs. trolls and revenge using toons.

Rest:

1) Assassin undead axis gunner - I've yet to figure out which talisman work best for him. Currently using void and invisibility sets, but would appreciate feedback.
    2) Assassin soulless demon - generic magic dealing character with low health without a decent special
    3) Assassin burning mummy dog - another magic dealer with nothing special
    4) Pharaoh Dog King - Solid single strike magus character whose best use is as a debuffer

Characters I wish I had (based on troopers)

1) Alliance General
    2) Axis Commander
    3) Any CotD
    4) Prisoner --- By far my most coveted character
    5) Nomad
    6) Assassin Golden Son
    About the assassin golden son, is he a 3* or a 4*? If 4* im not getting that shit if 3* i might get it in my assassin/gunner soul that i have... he would be my 4th dude in the rift...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I'll sell this idiot Visions Eddie, you all do the same and no one mention him again, I'm tired.
    Ill pay you double if you keep him

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Ill pay you double if you keep him
    I'll take that offer

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    My maxed soldier Eddie doesn't do 5k in damage unless he's got some buffs. His spammy fury is where it's at
    I'm curious right now... I have him maxed with 2 safeguard/2fierce strength and 2 bullwark and his basic abilitie hits for 5~6k, maxed skill shards... I thought that was great

His fury hits from 9~12k I think it's good, I could finish the game with 3 skulls in all worlds...

Me seens I know nowhting of this game

@Demoon

Visions Eddie!!!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I'll take that offer
    Ok... i was going to direct it to aristo... but ok...

Aristo4, my friend (are you my friend) between all of those who i talked to, you are the only one resistant to my beliefs... i strongly recommend you change your way of thinking and join me or bad things will happen... Things like people jumping of rooftops..