Thread: Comes to an end

OS
    Android

Comes to an end

Just finished the game al levels. Ive been playing since bout 2 weeks after launch and yea as great as it is its just NOT .....

The drops are just crap lets face it level 9 lord of lame drops 3x 1 star shards wow i got better on level 1...
    No detailed forum support from devs leaves us playing the guessing game but the worst of it is clearly the imbalance between eddies and aoe v single target
    And my so called legendary soul was a lame ass blue angel thing i just sold it what a bloody joke if thats the end game...
    5 star should be 5 freaking stars ...
    This game has sold out...time to move along

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalblaze View Post
    Just finished the game al levels. Ive been playing since bout 2 weeks after launch and yea as great as it is its just NOT .....

The drops are just crap lets face it level 9 lord of lame drops 3x 1 star shards wow i got better on level 1...
    No detailed forum support from devs leaves us playing the guessing game but the worst of it is clearly the imbalance between eddies and aoe v single target
    And my so called legendary soul was a lame ass blue angel thing i just sold it what a bloody joke if thats the end game...
    5 star should be 5 freaking stars ...
    This game has sold out...time to move along
    Well gotta wait for dem updates... But i agree
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Good luck!!!

OS
    Android
    The game is not supposed to be easy. The time rift dungeons are there for farming not to get high drops every time you defeat them. The legendary soul results most of the time in 4* chars, thats lame, but the devs said there will be a sacrifice feature and will be a chance to get more legendary souls, so its ok not to get 5* chars every time. Of course its my opinion.

Best regards.
    Carlos

Im totally with the OP... I've done every thing there is to really do in game. I've taken a month long break waiting for new content to come out and theres just nothing to do... except farm runes for talisman's on characters I never use. The only thing that keeps me semi playing is the idea I might get a cool character in my next drop. Ive used 30+ rare gunner/assassin souls and not one 4*+. The devs clearly want to make money so how about a way to either buy the guys I want or release some new content. Because frankly im board playing this game and thats the opposite of what a game should do to the player.