Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    When a very large number of players are frustrated it means there is a problem. Just because some of you got lucky and got things you needed doesn't make it acceptable. I know talismans and troopers help, but when 90% of the player base is stuck and he to grind for weeks it makes the game a chore and not fun. Auto play should be a choice, not a requirement to advance. After all, you want to play the game, not let the game play itself most of the time. 3 hours on auto play and 10 minutes of actual play = not fun.
    Oh no, you got my point wrong. I wasn't lucky. I grinded the hell out of the first mission in Underworld.

What I was trying to say is, don't waste your resources on characters or talismans that you wont be using anytime soon. Try different comps in lower levels to see wich one you like the most and then dump all your resources there.

I will say this again, I NEVER pulled a 4* character from crystals besides one that I already had. So the "you need 4* to get other characters to 4*" is not a valid point.

If you don't want to grind in games then unfortunately freemium games are not for you. You can spend money and cut the grinding curve or you can grind like a normal person. BUT, if you decide to spend money, keep in mind that the game may become too short and it won't be fun. I'm actually glad that I did not pull any OP characters before hand, because the game, for me, would be dead by now.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-19-2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Typos