Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well then let's see if the devs change the evo mats problem, if they do then fair enough they have fixed their miscalculation.
    But if they don't change this issue then my comments absolutely apply.

I agree with Vaseodin. I'm willing to spend money to advance, but I can't. If they want to be greedy, they're doing a piss-poor job of it. They need to fix drop rates and maybe even some of the mechanics.

Yep, i feel the same. money is not the problem, the problem is, we need 4 star character to get shards required to get 4 stars characters...

A character should be able to farm the craft material he need

OS
    Android
    I used to be on the same wagon as you guys, in fact you can find a post I made a couple of days ago talking about this.

That being said, I just finished Underworld on Normal WITHOUT ever pulling a 4*. I only pulled a 4* Soldier Eddie wich was a kick in the nuts since I was ready to level my previous Soldier Eddie , the one you get from completing a level, to 4*. Wich made loose a lot of resources.

The most important things are; 1) Having good allies, I don't have the best team but you can add my 4* with really good talismans Soldier Eddie (Gonzo-0518), I will accept you as soon as the unable to remove friends bug is gone. And that brings me to the next point.
    2) Even more important than good allies are talismans, this will change your game. Try and max the talismans that suit your playstile better, and add at least one of the green ones for extra XP.

I agree that the drop rate for evo shards is insanely high but, from time to time you'll get 5 or 6 in a row. That's how RNG works.

There should be an option to trade shards that you are not going to use for the ones you need, perhaps a 10 to 1 radius (?).

My last advice is... level up your Magus Allie Soldier, AFAIK everyone gets one as a starter. I don't rely too much on starter characters, in any game. But I was dead wrong about this one. His shield will make you breeze through levels super easy.

Let me end this with this, I've never spent money on the game, I will if some things change. I would love to buy stuff.

I hope this helps you.

OS
    Android
    Where do you get the Magus Allied Soldier at? Is it a drop from trooper badges? I do have the Sentinel Allied Soldier that I received from a 3* Soul drop.

OS
    Android
    I got him from the first 2 "scripted" crystals that you get as soon as you start the game. I got the Magus Allied Soldier and the Sentinel Gollem. I thought everyone got those at the beggining.

My bad.

I kinda disagree with the drop rate issue on evo shards.

I spent two weeks+ to get the three red 2* evo shards for basic Eddie upgrade, this caused me to level and uses Soldier & Wickerman Eddie instead. I managed to upgraded Wickerman Eddie to 4* first by the third day of the red evo shards farming, and made it past most of the game.

Do not forget that games has an Auto-Play feature. Find the level that gives most XP OR gives better loot according to your needs that your team can handle and play it on again and again on auto-play while you're doing something else. If you rank up, your stamina replenishes so you may never out of stamina in the beginning of the game. Try different levels, some gives more souls, some more shards, some more XP.

As Gonzo wrote, allies and talismans are very important. I'm playing with Magus Allied Soldier (AOE hit on normal, great shield on power skills) and Pharaoh Sun Spirit (Chance to steal power on normal, AOE hit and heal all on power skills). Found both from soulls. Pharaoh Sun Spirit was 1*, upgraded it to 3* immediately and leveled to 60 by playing. These two are just two examples, you can find other good allies.

When a very large number of players are frustrated it means there is a problem. Just because some of you got lucky and got things you needed doesn't make it acceptable. I know talismans and troopers help, but when 90% of the player base is stuck and he to grind for weeks it makes the game a chore and not fun. Auto play should be a choice, not a requirement to advance. After all, you want to play the game, not let the game play itself most of the time. 3 hours on auto play and 10 minutes of actual play = not fun.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I believe that the main focus of the game is farming, and trying to reach those materials to upgrade your eddies. It's pretty hard actually to move along the stages especially harder levels too...