OS
    iOS

Tips and tricks of winners in Toto

Toto 4d is a game of chance and most personal finance pundits still think about it as a stupid game. Of course, they are wrong or perhaps, they had never participated in the genre and this is purely a superficial glance. Most lottery players are happy with Toto, although possible they have never gained any winning. This game is an addictive game with unpredictable elements and surprises. So have you ever wondered why some people become millionaires overnight with Toto, meanwhile, there are many people despite playing a lot but they never become winners? In this article, I will show you some tips and rich to get winning of winners Toto.
    How to play Toto?
    The first, before introducing to you about tips and tricks of Toto winners, I have some simple information about how to play Toto game for you. In Toto, the simple rule of game is you have to pick 6 numbers between 1 and 49. If all your numbers which you select before match the 6 winning numbers drawn which are drawn each day, you win the jackpot. There are other smaller prizes for you such as first prize, second prize of third first if you match 5, 4, or 3 of the winning numbers. So below are tips and tricks for you. Pay attention!
    Relying on Toto result history to select Toto today
    Some people ignore Toto result history because they think it is not relevant to the outcome of today or the results in the future. Of course, this is not true. Not coincidentally the result history have been listed by page sites correctly and keep it in Toto history result, they believe that the players will refer to it carefully before deciding their numbers. Always have a random rule exists between the results Toto, and when you refer to a system of history results, you will easily recognize them.
    Buying more instead of one ticket
    In Lottery in general, and in Toto game, you will never win with only one ticket. Toto is a game of chance and you will not be able to reap good luck with one lottery whether you have a lot of confidence. So, instead of buying one lottery ticket as the habits of many people, try to buy ten lottery tickets, hundred tickets at once. That means that you have increased your chances of winning up tenfold, a hundredfold. In case you can not afford to buy multiple tickets at once, you can pool your money with other lottery players which are often called a lottery syndicate.
    Don’t pick consecutive numbers in Toto
    If you play a jackpot with 5 winning numbers which the numbers go up to 55, the total of your numbers should be between 104 and 176. Because there are many studies have shown that 70% of all lottery jackpots have sums that fall within which range. So you are advised that should use quick pick automatic number generator on Toto to makes it easy when picking a good set of numbers.
    Use your dreams
    The dreams are auspicious portents of the lottery games such as Toto, and the fact has proven, many people have conquered the jackpots thanks to their dreams.
    Try to play Toto Malaysia
    I don’t know exactly the reasons, but Toto Malaysia is a game which gives you the most chances to get jackpots. So if this is the first time of betting, you should select Toto Malaysia.
    Welcome to Toto, one of the best lottery games for you.

OS
    iOS
    Im not gonna read this... so... is it spam?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Im not gonna read this... so... is it spam?
    Then you missed out on your chance to win a Malaysian lottery!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Then you missed out on your chance to win a Malaysian lottery!!!
    Noooooooooooooo
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!