Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Help me decide next character to level up to *****

Finally brought all Eddies to 5*/100 (talismans being a different story) and am considering next character build.

5* Eddies: Holy Smoke, Soldier,Mummy, RTTH, Carriage Rider, and Speed of Light

5* characters: Allied General, Allied Soldier, Undead Axis Soldier

Typical Team:
    Holy Smoke/Soldier/Carriage Rider (never used)
    Allied Soldier/Allied General

Since I have 5* Magus, Sentinel, and Assassin characters, my first thoughts would be to level a Warrior or Gunner.

These are my likely considerations:

Warrior
    Golden Son
    Soulless Demon
    Pharaoh Sun Spirit
    Demon Dog
    Wicker Dog King

Gunner
    Undead Hunter
    Allied Bomber Boy

Others
    Soulless Demon
    Pharoah Sand Spirit
    Wicker Dog Queen
    Possessed Rockets
    Pharoah Water Spirit

Soulless Demon
    Burning Mummy Dog
    Artillery Dog

Which would you suggest from the list? Any other rec. that I didn't include that complements the team? Obviously I'd list an axis general or child of the damned if I had one, but I have a reasonably stocked character bank (no angels, rocket dog, other Golden Sons, but have many others)
    Last edited by FlyingV; 10-06-2016 at 05:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Finally brought all Eddies to 5*/100 (talismens being a different story) and am considering next character build.

5* Eddies: Holy Smoke, Soldier, Mummy, RTTH, Carriage Rider, and Speed of Light

5* characters: Allied General, Allied Soldier, Undead Axis Soldier

Typical Team:
    Holy Smoke/Soldier/Carriage Rider (never used)
    Allied Soldier/Allied General

Since I have 5* Magus, Sentinel, and Assassin characters, my first thoughts would be to level a Warrior or Gunner.

These are my likely considerations:

Warrior
    Golden Son
    Soulless Demon
    Pharaoh Sun Spirit
    Demon Dog
    Pharaoh Dog King

Gunner
    Undead Hunter
    Allied Bomber Boy

Others
    Soulless Demon
    Pharoah Sand Spirit
    Pharoah Dog Queen
    Possessed Rockets
    Pharoah Water Spirit

Soulless Demon
    Burning Mummy Dog
    Artillery Dog

Which would you suggest from the list? Any other rec. that I didn't include that complements the team? Obviously I'd list an axis general or child of the damned if I had one, but I have a reasonably stocked character bank (no angels, rocket dog, other Golden Sons, but have many others)

Definitely consider the assassin golden son! Ik u said u would prefer gunner/warrior but the assassin golden son is invaluable! Hes 3*... just got him...

Also on the list... ive heard some good things about the red soulles demon... and also PSS is op af... geard some things about artillery dog too...

Also... pretty sure there isnt such thing as a pharoah dog queen... pretty sure u meant the wickerdog queen...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

From your list i would go with pharaoh sun spirit, he's a beast.

Also, do you have a 4* pharaoh dog king? I thought he was 5* since the beginning.

OS
    iOS
    If you want an assassin I highly recommend the artillery dog -no regrets taking mine to 5

If I were you I'd also take that sentinel soulless demon to 5* -I don't have him but I would if I did

Good luck and have fun!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the suggestions and correction, Nekro... at present I do not have any Golden Son other than the Warrior, but I do appreciate the Assassin troopers I have and will consider that for the future. I do have the Sentinel and Magus Newborn of Light characters, but hadn't considered them at present considering my team is heavily-represented by those classes (same for the Sentinel Soulless Demon)

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    From your list i would go with pharaoh sun spirit, he's a beast.

Also, do you have a 4* pharaoh dog king? I thought he was 5* since the beginning.
    I do not have the PDK. He is 5 star IIRC. I have the Wicker Dogs King and Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    If you want an assassin I highly recommend the artillery dog -no regrets taking mine to 5

If I were you I'd also take that sentinel soulless demon to 5* -I don't have him but I would if I did

Good luck and have fun!
    I am thinking about both of these characters, but ahead of my first 5* warrior character? Not sure. My Eddie is warrior, but it might be nice to have a warrior character to take out Sentinel enemy waves, such as the LOL time warp mission featured today.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 10-06-2016 at 05:52 PM.

OS
    iOS
    So far, the Pharoah Sun Spirit sounds like the most logical first choice with Sentinel Soulless Demon or Assassin Artillery dog as possible alternates.

Agree/disagree?

OS
    iOS
    I find the best parties buff each other, and therefore are similar colour(s).
    For your next upgrade I would highly consider the green demon, he's exceptional. PSS is not the be all and end all, but he's a fantastic multipurpose healer and it looks like your party could use an AOE healer.
    Both artillery dogs are also good choices.
    I feel like moving on from the blue allied cheese soldier is your best bet, and leveling the green demon should be the highest priority for an auto farm team with soldier Eddie. Next up, I'd prob go with the PSS to sub for the allied general for the auto farm team in underworld. Add general back for the rifts and it should be GG. Change up your Eddie and talisman build(s) to suit different rifts ->soldier Eddie benefits from a health overwhelming talisman in one of the spots.
    This kind of party makeup would probably allow you to auto farm almost every level in the game.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

The Artillery Dog is the one I choose. His pasive will grant inmunity for 1 turn in every battle to all allies with new incoming update. Plus really nice Damage, plus Endure that prevents death for 2 turns... C'mon!! evolve this puppy, He deserves it.

OS
    iOS
    Interesting points, demoon and aurora. It's a given they will all get their turn when the shards find their way to me.

I like the artillery dog's AOE, but feel the endure is redundant when soldier eddie has it, no?

Seems like the Sentinel souless demon and PSS are the strongest competitors for first priority.

OS
    Android
    Visions Eddie!!!!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry