Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    I've seen some nice pulls with gun/assassin rare souls in a facebook group, including cyborg and rainmaker etc...there must be still hope, BillLion
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I've seen some nice pulls with gun/assassin rare souls in a facebook group, including cyborg and rainmaker etc...there must be still hope, BillLion
    I opened 5 rare gun/assassin today and got same old crap. I'm hoping I'll do better with plain rare souls.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I opened 5 rare gun/assassin today and got same old crap. I'm hoping I'll do better with plain rare souls.
    so are you finally going to open all of your rare souls? :-) if so, let us know about it. i think i might open my 80 rare souls tomorrow, since it won't make a difference if i wait longer...but i have to sleep over it, just for the sake of dramaturgy...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I sure hope so, Tom. But man the gunner/assassin rare souls like to tease me...

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    This game thrives on teasing... as evidenced by my second AG drawn yesterday. For just a moment, I dared to dream of a new Eddie... lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    If 10% for a premium character is correct for regular souls, and there are 14 or so premium yellow/purple characters, assuming the same drop rate, that means you'll need at minimum 140 gunner assassin rare souls to collect all the premium characters from those classes. :/
    That is assuming no dupes and a kind RNG.
    Also, I've cashed in more than 20 rare gunner souls at this point and have gotten nothing. Ouch.... Just ouch. I mean I'm sure I'll get something cool, but wow this is painful especially considering the amount of 3 star purple Evo shards this game gives you and 3 star Evo runes. (I think I'm working on my third stack) :/
    But, those are some of the very best characters and the rarest.

Edit: given the RNG in his game, I feel like to get a particular character (cyborg), it's not out of the realm of possibility to go through a few hundred rare gunner souls. Reality hurts. I've got 267 3 star purple Evo runes, what am I going to do with them? :'(
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 10-08-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    This thing with the tons of purple shards and runes is meh...I keep getting and getting them without ever having any assassin character to use them (only some 2* trash)so I've sold purple shards and runes in my early days for gold and kept only a few now (shards). Still got 2-3 stacks of purple evo runes 1 to 3*....

Keep the 267 purple...gonna need them on a Rainmaker/ vampire hunter.

You wont be needing them on your incoming CYBORG though

GL man, something good HAS to come
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    If 10% for a premium character is correct for regular souls, and there are 14 or so premium yellow/purple characters, assuming the same drop rate, that means you'll need at minimum 140 gunner assassin rare souls to collect all the premium characters from those classes. :/
    That is assuming no dupes and a kind RNG.
    Also, I've cashed in more than 20 rare gunner souls at this point and have gotten nothing. Ouch.... Just ouch. I mean I'm sure I'll get something cool, but wow this is painful especially considering the amount of 3 star purple Evo shards this game gives you and 3 star Evo runes. (I think I'm working on my third stack) :/
    But, those are some of the very best characters and the rarest.

Edit: given the RNG in his game, I feel like to get a particular character (cyborg), it's not out of the realm of possibility to go through a few hundred rare gunner souls. Reality hurts. I've got 267 3 star purple Evo runes, what am I going to do with them? :'(
    i think that gunner/assassin characters should drop from rare souls too. the gunner rare souls are way too expensive imo and we need the points for skillshards. so maybe there should be another way to get them. maybe the could also drop in the dungeon from time to time, where the other rare souls drop.

btw: you are assuming that the 10% premium droprate will give you every time another rare character. in reality you wil get many dupes, so i guess maybe 1000 rare gunner souls should be realistic to get you every possible gunner/assassin character.
    #notinthislifetime

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.