Thread: Power abilities

OS
    Android

Power abilities

I'm using soldier eddie and a red and purple soulless demon. Can anyone help me out with the power abilities for these characters because regardless of what skill i use i don't seem to be able to get 3 skulls! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OS
    iOS
    Depends on the skull requirement???
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Varying. One requires basic abilities only. Some amount of perfect hits (which i got) and 2 power abilities. Barren sun battle on madness. Just can't seem to get it regardless of what i do. Thanks for your help too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperEddie666 View Post
    I'm using soldier eddie and a red and purple soulless demon. Can anyone help me out with the power abilities for these characters because regardless of what skill i use i don't seem to be able to get 3 skulls! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It looks like you mixed up about power abilities and 3 skulls. Only thing connected with power abilities and 3 skulls are missions like "Use 5 power abilities" etc. You can do 3 missions for 3 skulls in same time, but you can also do 1 mission each time to get particular skull. If you need to finish a mission like "Use 5 power abilities", just focus on using the power abilities 5 time in the game. Power ability is the little button in the down right corner on your screen with a number on it, ıt shows when you play game.

In order to get all 3 skulls, you must complete requirements for each skull on every level in the particular map. Hope this helps.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperEddie666 View Post
    Varying. One requires basic abilities only. Some amount of perfect hits (which i got) and 2 power abilities. Barren sun battle on madness. Just can't seem to get it regardless of what i do. Thanks for your help too.
    Okay, Then you need to play several times. Just play with only Basic abilities one time, on the next game just do that 2 power abilities. You can't get this done in one time. Get them one by one.