OS
    iOS

I cry every time...

Just got a rare soul! Hell yeah! Opened it up...

OH SHIT NUMBER OF THE BEAST KICKED IN, OH SHIT PURPLE LIGHTS OF DOOM!!!

...i got a wickerman eddie, end my misery please

WHY MUST THE GAME HATE ME, A 4* OF LIKE THE WORST STARTING EDDIE??? (Actually its not the worst but i said that to make it more dramatic)

Atleast it saved me some of my precious evo shards... my original wickerman eddie is still a 2*...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

That was shit Nekro... I get another bad copy of Eddie Wickerman, just after leveling up the original to 4*... sell him. Just a few days after that, I get another one from a magus soul... he's keeping the bench warm, ready for the Sacrifice Altar....

OS
    Android
    Guys, when i was checking some trooper teams I SAW A PERSON WHO HAVE 2 PHARAOH EDDIE! I mean come on.. How is that possible? Since my account look like a pet shop with all the owls and dogs..
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-07-2016 at 12:25 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Guys, when i was checking some trooper teams I SAW A PERSON WHO HAVE 2 PHARAOH EDDIE! I mean come on.. How is that possible? Since my account look like a pet shop with all the owls and dogs..
    Ha! 2 pharoah eddies? Das nothing compared to eagleknight's collection...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    My collection is not that good no general, prisoner, samurai, cyborg ect. For the amount of
    Farming I do I have bad luck with souls. But I will be ready for sacrifice whenever it gets here.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    My collection is not that good no general, prisoner, samurai, cyborg ect. For the amount of
    Farming I do I have bad luck with souls. But I will be ready for sacrifice whenever it gets here.

But the amount of 4* you have is absurd... and tbh not alot have the prisoner and cyborg and also there are 2 generals, imma guess u meant the ex commander...

OS
    iOS
    I meant both as I don't have either haha. I have tons of 4s because it so easy to lvl them I sell more mats then I use for lvling because of space issues. 5* are harder to lvl and are not cost effective gold wise.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I meant both as I don't have either haha. I have tons of 4s because it so easy to lvl them I sell more mats then I use for lvling because of space issues. 5* are harder to lvl and are not cost effective gold wise.
    Actually why dont i do that, 3* evolving is really REALLY easy! But no never doing that unless sacrifice comes

Also thats sad... both generals... what a a sad person...
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 10-07-2016 at 05:20 PM.