Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hahaha Vaseodin must have a nice strategy, maybe he's planing a Tag team between (F'n) VE and mummy!!! (The not so deadly team, the "hardy" green boys, the Degeneration B(for Beast))
    Lol... i dont think tagging between eddies is gonna be available in pvp... too op... too annoying

Also... vas could you switch your champ to mummy? I wanna test him out...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Vase, you still here? Have you experienced lowered HP talismans yet? I am beginning to wonder if I should upgrade more Overwhelming for defense, or go with Ward for magic, since HP should now be the same. I would appreciate your opinion. Tried sending a PM but it says your inbox is full...

OS
    Android
    @ Nekroliun: I recently maximized my Mummy as well if you want. He's got 4 maxed Health Overwhelming, a maxed misc green and a 4* blue Talisman currently. With maxed Skill Shards.

Once I get hit with Shrodinger's Update I plan to replace the Overwhelming greens with Mystical greens (considering Mummy only needs HP for his attacks), and add in an Energy set.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Well overwhelming wasnt always the best for every char, i equipped my general with 3 mysticals and 3 overwhelming, i think defence is more important than attacking on sentinels so i went with def and mr

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well overwhelming wasnt always the best for every char, i equipped my general with 3 mysticals and 3 overwhelming, i think defence is more important than attacking on sentinels so i went with def and mr
    More HP and more Defense (against reds) with Overwhelming :P

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    More HP and more Defense (against reds) with Overwhelming :P
    Yea but mystical gives mr, which is also important