Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

(F'in)Visions Eddie VS Mummy Eddie

Hello guys!!

Just finished in testing both character from the main title of this thread, and I just got something clear... Mummy Eddie deals more damage than Visions Eddie, with all his attacks, in all the possible talisman combinations (green and blue)
    Plus he has chance to stun enemies in his basic attack. He's best due that all the damage is based on HP, (F'in)Visions Eddie, instead, mix Damage based on HP with only magical, wich is horrid due to his low stat on Magic.
    That's doesnt mean that Mummy Eddie is better, I would call him, "less shitty".
    Maybe if you need a healer, (F'in)VE could be useful, or the Titan Shield ability, but that's on you...

I could extend this thread, telling you the testing locations, talismans, etc... but, no.

OS
    Android
    How much damage per hit can you get with Mummy Eddie... Long ago I saw a Mummy that dealt 5k damage? Did you manage to achieve this number?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hello guys!!

Just finished in testing both character from the main title of this thread, and I just got something clear... Mummy Eddie deals more damage than Visions Eddie, with all his attacks, in all the possible talisman combinations (green and blue)
    Plus he has chance to stun enemies in his basic attack. He's best due that all the damage is based on HP, (F'in)Visions Eddie, instead, mix Damage based on HP with only magical, wich is horrid due to his low stat on Magic.
    That's doesnt mean that Mummy Eddie is better, I would call him, "less shitty".
    Maybe if you need a healer, (F'in)VE could be useful, or the Titan Shield ability, but that's on you...

I could extend this thread, telling you the testing locations, talismans, etc... but, no.
    Well we gotta wait till pvp comes and you fight a mummy with visions... that should decide the fate of this battle!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well we gotta wait till pvp comes and you fight a mummy with visions... that should decide the fate of this battle!
    I think I have a master plan for defeating VE with Mummy Can't wait to test it

OS
    iOS
    Lemme guess, cuz visions has a self stun u gonna use mummy's abilities that get more power if the oponnent is stunned?

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Nope... It is connected to VE's Fury, so you're just half right
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 10-08-2016 at 01:08 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Nope... It is connected to VE's Fury, so you're just half right
    I give up...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I give up...
    Immunity for him, then after VE stuns himself remove debuffs from allies and keep going

OS
    iOS
    I think it would be funny for VE to stun himself, and then have SoL extend negative effects lmao.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Immunity for him, then after VE stuns himself remove debuffs from allies and keep going

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I think it would be funny for VE to stun himself, and then have SoL extend negative effects lmao.

Guys... YOU ARE GENIUSES