NEKRO!! 5* - level 100 Possessed Machine Gun

A good friend of mine, Felice, had just evolve the PMG to level 100 at 5*!!

After being a stupid in this post from (R.I.P) Nekroliun (Whats up man?? 3 days of no playing, I hope you're not dead from jumping off a roof..)
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ying-gun-to-5*

Finally a good friend of mine makes some justice and level up his "Flying Machine Gun" to 5*, and he gladly allow me to share it with you and Slauki on his Maximized chars Thread...

Here we go..

Name:  PMG.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  134.4 KB

Name:  PMG S1.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  116.6 KB

Name:  PMG S2.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  126.6 KB

My friend's ID is Shaolinlondo-7198, a cool guy!

Anyway I still feel foolish....
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-18-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    very nice for the thread, but unfortunatly it's a real shitty character :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    very nice for the thread, but unfortunatly it's a real shitty character :-)
    Hahaha not so shitty!! there are plenty worst out there!! Just use a Sentinel Flame guy, or better a F'n Visions Eddie!!

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    DUDE THATS EPIC AS SHIT!

Btw im facing probs out in a place called the real life, exams... and other shit... phone getting confiscated... prob not gonna be able to play today too

But oh, what have i done! I havent posted anything yesterday! Someone stab me!

Also... i think i just contracted cancer from those stats...
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 10-18-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    DUDE THATS EPIC AS SHIT!

Btw im facing probs out in a place called the real life, exams... and other shit... phone getting confiscated... prob not gonna be able to play today too

WELCOME MY DEAR friend (??)

Have success at least in real life bro, in the game you really suck!! Hahaha... I almost kick you off my troopers but I thought, "no way, just delete another one, a normal one"....

OS
    Android
    DUDE THATS EPIC AS SHIT!

i feel you nekro:

Name:  Reality-worst-game-ever2.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  44.0 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    WELCOME MY DEAR friend (??)

Have success at least in real life bro, in the game you really suck!! Hahaha... I almost kick you off my troopers but I thought, "no way, just delete another one, a normal one"....
    "A Normal one" looooool! SO U SAY IM NOT NORMAL??? IM AS NORMAL AS A PIGEON POOPING INTO SOMEONE'S OPEN PEPSI CAN WHILE HES DRINKING IT!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

"A Normal one" looooool! SO U SAY IM NOT NORMAL??? IM AS NORMAL AS A PIGEON POOPING INTO SOMEONE'S OPEN PEPSI CAN WHILE HES DRINKING IT!
    Lol I just recall an old pigeon proverb... "If your car is white, I will poop black; If it's black my poop will be white..." pure philosophy...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Lol I just recall an old pigeon proverb... "If your car is white, I will poop black; If it's black my poop will be white..." pure philosophy...
    Das weird i dont talk to weird people