OS
    iOS

Wickerdoge Queen

The WickerDoge Queen (i call it that, lol) seems to do low damage despite its high magic stat?? Anyone feel the same way?

Hello, I use one WickerDOGE queen but the attacks is ok. What talis do you use??

OS
    Android
    I agree. I leveled one up to 80 and was pretty disappointed about the damage. I think that character is getting a rework in the patch though, so maybe the damage will scale better.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I agree. I leveled one up to 80 and was pretty disappointed about the damage. I think that character is getting a rework in the patch though, so maybe the damage will scale better.
    Have you tried to level wickerdog queen to level 100 with at least 4 HOLY talismans 5*? I am sure you will change your mind . By the way the rework on her in the upcoming patch is nerfing her not improve her.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I agree. I leveled one up to 80 and was pretty disappointed about the damage.
    Same here, and I think the concept of cutting her damage in the update is completely ridiculous, frankly. Still, her magic buff is great.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools