OS
    Android

Primordial vs primordial talisman

- primorials works strange against other primorials

Are there any infos here from the devs how these talisman is working or ... should working against another or more than one toon equipped with it?

I tested my own defence so many times with 1 Prisoner vs 1 Prisoner. On my defence team the buffs from other talismans are sometimes removed and sometimes not (1st round at the start of the fight). When and why they are removed should be answered from the devs (maybe they know what they are developing...).

Is this happening because of a special yellow buff and not because of the Prisoner's passive?

OS
    iOS
    Haha, good luck on getting this one answered...

They’ve been FUBAR’d since day one; The fact that they have done absolutely nothing to remedy all of the problems associated with those talisman should tell you everything you need to know about what kind of bullshit company NF is.

OS
    iOS
    Technically, talisman boosts/buffs aren't passives. So technically The Prisoner's passive should have no effect on talismans.

Now before you holler and rant. I know full well this isn't actually how things work. The Prisoner can often seemingly disable talisman boosts/buffs.

Things get REALLY screwy when you have The Prisoner vs The Prisoner with battling passives. In my view, if it's Prisoner v Prisoner they cancel each other out and no one's passives should be disabled on either team except both Prisoners. But again, that's not how things seem to work.

All I can guess is that Magic and Magic Resistance stats matter. Which ever Prisoner has the higher magic stat gets a leg up. Whichever Prisoner has a Higher Magic Resistance stat will disable enemy passives more often. But.. if both Prisoners are really the same Prisoner.. no idea.

There are a great many little nuances like this through out all the characters that are unclear and I doubt answers will EVER be provided. In fact, I seriously doubt the devs even know enough to attempt and answer or even where to look to find such information. They just keep adding characters without any thought to past abilities or how things may be altered in specific situations.

The Primordial sets are a bug fest. Most often they are beneficial on any team. However they seem to be most favorable on defense teams due to the ("it's not there") 15-20% accuracy boost the defense gets at times.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have one question about prisoner vs prisoner both with primordials. How is it that one team can gain golden buffs on all allies while the other team receives none. I also wonder how a toon can have a non passive immunity removed and then sealed at the start of the battles.

Primordials can be a separate chapter in your book about buffs, bugs and unknown effects. They are definitely tricky and unreliable, definitely a wild card.

OS
    iOS
    I wish Prisoner would be stunned when he removes Trap and places Disable Passive, but he doesn't.

It should cancel each other out on the initial round and both teams gain buffs and debuffs but no Disable passives. On subsequent rounds though it is supposed to be 50% for Disable Passives so it should be as such UNLESS the Disable Passive goes against Perfect Immunity like when ACR seals no one because they all have Perfect Immunity. Oddly enough if Perfect Immunity if put on a character with Exhaust it will remove the Exhaust but it will not replace Disable Passive.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Al I know is I'm sick of primordials giving Magus Lilith Crit Strike (often with Ascension too) then allowing her to take 4, 5, 6 turns in a row.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to Beta testing gentlemen!
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Al I know is I'm sick of primordials giving Magus Lilith Crit Strike (often with Ascension too) then allowing her to take 4, 5, 6 turns in a row.
    I would love to have Magus Lillith with it. It would be 1000x better than Sentinel Lillith with Ascension. You can never kill her no matter how hard you hit. I have seen her critical heal for 5k per hit. I even had her gain Ascension AFTER..let me say that again...AFTER I killed Prisoner (the only character the opponent had with Primordials and no she didn't have Fate Talisman on). Prisoner died, my round ended and she got Ascension, 7 power and guess what. Full revive whole party, Fury Beast, stun lock Angel talisman clad PoM and game over.

As much as I don't want anyone to lose their investements and money and resources in Primordials they really have ruined the Arena and need another overhaul. Even people who have them have issues as the post clearly shows.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 07-27-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    What's REALLY screwy is when Ghost pops up.... I thought they removed that as one of the buffs.. but BAM out of nowhere there it is on a character (after 2 or 3 turns so it's not a "start"" buff).

Had that happen a couple times the past few days.

And S Lilith is an easy kill even with Ascension Just gotta hit her right

Also figured out how to kill M Lilith with Destiny pretty easily... provided you can remove the Invincibility when it pops up (like EVERY freakin turn!)
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Holy shit guys, everything I've read here happens to me as well all the time. M Lilith critical strike + 5 extra turns. M lilith and endless invincibility, if you stun her while on invincibility that shit does not go away, so if you are left with a character that stuns on basic attack you are doomed. I tend to use clansman a lot so when ghost pops out I get rid of it pretty fast, but yes it does show up a lot.