Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content mysteriously locked - clear cache / reboot device

When I logged in this morning I found that I was locked into Madness difficulty for Ailing Kingdoms, And Normal difficulty for Kingdom of Sands and Battlefield. I can't progress any further in Ailing Kingdoms. All but one of the location crystals for Battlefield has disappeared. Powerslave (which is the only one I don't have three skulls for in that world) is locked for some reason.

OS
    iOS
    My Battlefield & Kindom of the Sands hard modes are both now locked even though KotS madness & Underworld normal are unlocked.

OS
    Android
    Hello, support team says to try the following if you're experiencing this issue:

Android:
    - Close the game
    - Clear cache for Legacy of the Beast
    - Reboot the game
    - See if your game progress reflects properly

iOS:
    - Turn off your device
    - Turn on your device
    - See if your game progress reflects properly

If you've done the above and issue persists, please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

I have this issue recently when I switches devices to play. ..I also found that for worlds that have been locked up, its previous world will have a "new" stage which you have actually completed before. Once you clear this new stage, the other world will be unlocked again. The new stage could be either story or battle.

Trooper badge purchase area.

I've purchased all purchases with a cool down except for the gun/assassin soul. I logged in tonight after purchasing the skill shard and now the gun/assassin soil is locked.

One day the cool down on these purchases was removed even after purchasing a soul.

Restarting my iOS phone does nothing to fix my inability to purchase my last weekly purchase.

Okay this morning, I get on to play underworld map. I get to play one game then it locks me out of battlefield and Sands area and leaves underworld first stage open but shows uncompleted. So i decide to close down and restart. Now i am stuck at loading screen after i hit the start button. I try your clear cache and reboot phone but nothing seems to help...I am just stuck.

edited: when i get home from work..going to try to uninstall and reinstall the game...will check back in then!

2nd edit: deleting and reinstalling fix my issue and i have all progress still there!
    Last edited by Lost Soul; 07-22-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Please fix this bug! every time I try to play a purple secret level on Ailing Kingdom (I have all 3 difficulties unlocked) I'll finish the level and get my rewards but it only gives me an option to replay or click next instead of the other options like map etc. When I click next it takes me to the first level of hard (after completing normal) and then locks me out of all the other areas I've opened on my account (Sands, Battlefield, & Underworld). I've tried clearing the cache for the app and I've deleted data. Sometimes deleting the data works but today it didn't when I logged back on which is forcing me to delete the app and re-install it. This is extremely frustrating all because I simply wanted to play a level. I play everyday and I've invested quite a bit of money into this game. I play on two devices my I-pad and my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone (which has this issue). Please fix this soon because this is really starting to get annoying very quickly!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc71 View Post
    Please fix this bug! every time I try to play a purple secret level on Ailing Kingdom (I have all 3 difficulties unlocked) I'll finish the level and get my rewards but it only gives me an option to replay or click next instead of the other options like map etc. When I click next it takes me to the first level of hard (after completing normal) and then locks me out of all the other areas I've opened on my account (Sands, Battlefield, & Underworld). I've tried clearing the cache for the app and I've deleted data. Sometimes deleting the data works but today it didn't when I logged back on which is forcing me to delete the app and re-install it. This is extremely frustrating all because I simply wanted to play a level. I play everyday and I've invested quite a bit of money into this game. I play on two devices my I-pad and my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone (which has this issue). Please fix this soon because this is really starting to get annoying very quickly!
    I have the same issue. After playing purple secret level. Content locked. This also happens from time to time when just playing normal levels. I have tried the usual fixes but why should we have to re download core content several times a day or have to reinstall almost daily? This is happening on all devices galaxy S7 and Tablet. The problem seems to be getting worse. I only had to do this once or twice before. now it is a daily occurrence. I bought 3 day XP boost and it is unusable. If the devs want to charge money for content the game needs to be playable or shut down the money shop until the bugs are worked out
    Last edited by Stonewall; 07-31-2016 at 03:45 PM.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone heard back from support on this issue? It seems to impacting many players. Thanks!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    Android
    Not since last Wednesday when they told me they are currently unable to fix it
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856