OS
    iOS

This Should Not Happen

So I played Lord of Light X today trying to luckily get that last 3* crystal evo I need, and ended up wasting around 60 ironite (no kidding) on reviving because my team without a trooper isn't capable yet. I don't mind using ironite to revive, but when it's used in vain, I mind. After defeating the level I got 2 1* crystal evos and 2 1* yellow evo shards. 1* evo shards dropping in such a high level shouldn't even be a thing. Btw Kaijester if you're reading this, I didn't get to use your trooper because my game crashed :/ lol, not my day so far

OS
    iOS
    Just played LoL IX and got it! Not as grumpy anymore 5* soldier eddie coming soon, just need to rack up some gold But still I do think what happened to me earlier should not happen, lol

OS
    Android
    You are wasting your valuable ironite. Stop doing that. Instead of level 10, farm level 8. Drop rates are not high like level 10 but fair enough. You need to play at least one full sands of time to get a 3* evo shard, if you are lucky. It's much better to invest your ironite on your sands of time refill. Then you will play more number of levels, and get more lucky. You have much more chance to get a 3* evo shard on level 8 with 60 ironite spent to sands of time refill (which make 20 rounds), than spending on a one level you don't even know if you are going to get a 3* evo shard. And you are lucky that game didn't crashed when you spent ironite to finish level, thats the worst

OS
    Android
    In fact I usually get everything else on 10, and colored + rainbow 3* shards on 7-9 usually...should be reversed.

What Osiris said
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the advice I'll start doing this now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    In fact I usually get everything else on 10, and colored + rainbow 3* shards on 7-9 usually...should be reversed.

What Osiris said
    For example, i got 4 - 3* rainbow evo shards today, from Gunner Dungeon Level 8. Never got this much at another Dungeon level 8, only from Gunner. Or maybe it was my lucky day, but i will probably keep farming Level 8 when it is Gunner day. Because thats the worst Lord of Light at Level 10 you can face. I don't like to fight with him manually for 20 minutes to finish a single battle.

OS
    Android
    osiris is right,don't throw the good ironite away...
    if you are interesten in the dropchances of the rainbowshards have a look at this:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...d-dungeon-loot

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.