OS
    iOS

Eddie(s) and the boost talisman... Why/why not?

Soldier Eddie is a no-brainer for a pair based on the modifier that special plays with his attack, but what about the others?

All Eddies have a special attack and higher special modifiers generates fury faster, making a pair of yellow talismans worth considering. The boost provides a high level of hit points, and adds to the Attack (will) or Magic (bulwark) modifier(s), so I would think it only makes sense that every Eddie have one corresponding pair of boost talismans.

Agree/disagree?

OS
    iOS
    Disagree. Eddie doesn't have to carry Special. Stick it on the support character (in certain cases Eddie could be support rather than primary damage...).

OS
    iOS
    If you wanna see some absurd special stats, have a look at the warp set on a PDK... Lol.
    It's being removed from the game, and I get it. After it was nerfed in the first update, the talisman became almost useless to yellow characters. I have two sets, even tho it increases fury spam it's usually better to go with a different colour if it's an option.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.