Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have put a freeze on all talisman building until the talismans changes are made. For now I'm only logging in to use all my troopers each day.

At this moment I am most interested in seeing the drop rates fixed as well as having the sacrifice option. New content takes time to create and perfect and we can't expect everything to me put out at once. If we had sacrifice to give us more opportunities at getting rare/legendary souls, it could keep things a bit fresher until new content comes out. Right now I have a full complement of characters (and duplicates) and I don't want to spend any souls because I would have to get rid of characters that I could potentially sacrifice.

OS
    Android
    Right now I just wish that the issue with Android N gets fixed. The game just turned 3 months old, and I've been locked out for half that time because of that bug. I've been playing on PC, but I really prefer on my phone, since I don't take my laptop everywhere... Please
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Bug-fixes should be prioritised. Eventually the code will be unpatchable and the game unplayable coding new features on top of buggy code.

Drop-rates and sacrifice should be next, followed by new content.
    I don't know how PvP would work with this sort of game without getting P2W so i'm not to excited about that

just my two cents

sorry for my english
    Kutte-9404

I am starting to be bored with the game, after reaching the top of soul stacks, 2 stacks of every color shard, more than 50 milion gold and the bad talisman drop chance. I cant open any more souls because not enough slots, so i cant get new chars. If the sacrifice feature doesnt come anytime soon i guess i will stop playing. This is starting to be an obligation instead of funny.

Revamp for (F'n)Visions Eddie must be the FIRST PRIORITY!!!!! (plus some balance on several green and purple chars)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Revamp for (F'n)Visions Eddie must be the FIRST PRIORITY!!!!! (plus some balance on several green and purple chars)
    Meh... he doesnt need a revamp... i found him to be interesting in pvp extra turn effects should be epic with his fury, angel of fear... Asassin COTD... Alliance general... carnage
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I am starting to be bored with the game, after reaching the top of soul stacks, 2 stacks of every color shard, more than 50 milion gold and the bad talisman drop chance. I cant open any more souls because not enough slots, so i cant get new chars. If the sacrifice feature doesnt come anytime soon i guess i will stop playing. This is starting to be an obligation instead of funny.
    I feel ya. I'm at 41 mil (I keep upgrading tailismans I don't need). If sacrifice doesn't happen soon I will have to only paly to use my troopers each day.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I don't even have 2 million and only 45 slots. Usually dropping under 1 million leveling some talismans. I certainly am fortunate that I haven't farmed so much as you guys.Too many problems with excessive farming

Even the game creators couldn't imagine how hardcore a hardcore player can be.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I don't even have 2 million and only 45 slots. Usually dropping under 1 million leveling some talismans. I certainly am fortunate that I haven't farmed so much as you guys.Too many problems with excessive farming

Even the game creators couldn't imagine how hardcore a hardcore player can be.
    I have 200k... NOW THAT IS POOR

also i agree, game devs sure dunno what gamers can do...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!