Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Jonesing for the new update. What are your concerns?

First I'd like to thank the devs for the work they are doing.

I NEED THE UPDATE, I'm going crazy with anticipation.

I think that sacrifice and more character slots has to happen soon. (People have already reached the soul limit and if this update does increase the drop rates of materials the people will quickly run out of character slots)

Running out of space for materials is fast becoming a real problem.
    (I know that increasing this could cause some problems but those could be accounted and prepared for)

I know that bugs are a priority but what dose the community think, do you agree or not.

What do you believe would improve your playing experience? Take into account pvp isn't an issue right now because it hasn't been released. I think it would be helpful for the devs if they see our concerns on a new thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-10-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    The bloody drop rates are a whole new world of terrible. I feel like I should be spending two sands of time refills to gain materials to upgrade a talisman, or 5 refills getting the gold. Right now it's ten, and 15-20 for enough shards for one character. And the miscellaneous drops are awful. It's futile ATM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    beside the mentioned droprate- and bug fixes. some sort of new content would be highly appreciated. Getting materials to evolve talismans and characters is okay, but it's also boring, if there is no goal to archieve. that's why some daily challanges, some time limited specials or brave new world should open before pvp starts. Also some new characters and eddies would help.

Otherwise this game will be getting boring for the people who are in the endgame for several weeks.
    Last edited by slauki; 10-10-2016 at 09:05 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Again with the misc drop: right now I've got 2.5 stacks of purple evo runes, that's like 40 talismans worth for a class that has one or two different decent talisman types (worth upgrading), and like a half dozen characters. And you never go full purple, it's always only one set so I've got enough purple talismans potentially for 13 characters already, and only two choices of talisman types on one of the rarest classes in the game :/
    I think for shards I'm back logged 6 yellow characters, 5 purple, 0 blue, 10 green, and 5 red worth of evo shards. :/
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    beside the mentioned droprate- and bug fixes. some sort of new content would be highly appreciated. Getting materials to evolve talismans and characters is okay, but it's also boring, if there is no goal to archieve. that's why some daily challanges, some time limited specials or brave new world should open before pvp stars. Also some new characters and eddies would help.

Otherwise this game will be getting boring for the people who are in the endgame for several weeks.
    Exactly how I feel.

And yet another reason Slauki is the well-deserved employee of the month

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I've got 33 purple evo shards, I should potentially never have to farm the purple rift again unless new premium purple characters are released. 27 yellow means I'm not far away from being done the yellow rift either ->forever. Due to the amount of red and blue high end characters in the game, I've got a ways to go on those rifts. 44 green shards should keep me busy for a while.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    I'm hoping this update will fix the drop rate on materials. I am also getting tired of the grind and want something new. It's hard to get excited about collecting souls when i can't even open them.

I think allot of the character changes are being made in prep for PvP. But, I can't prepare for pvp if I don't have more slots.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I've stopped evolving characters beyond 4* since I don't have evos to properly level up talisman for any new 5* characters that I would want to play. The evo shortage needs to be addressed soon (either through drop rate fix or preferably new content). Right now I'm sitting on 3.5mm in gold that I can't spend on anything worthwhile. Gold, not runes or shards, should be the gating issue for players since gold is available to be purchased for ironite through the store (from cash players).

I'm ok with farming and building for the next update, but it has to happen soon (weeks, not months) or the game will have to be re-launched due to lack of a player base. Right now, it probably takes a new player about 2 months to clear everything and get into endgame farming mode. That is when you will see casual players dropping out due to boredom, and I doubt there are enough whales or dolphins (right now) to keep this game afloat long term. I'm happy to put in $20 here and there for content that cannot easily obtained, but if everything worthwhile is farmable within a few weeks/months then there is no incentive to do so at this time.

Anyway, that's my $0.02. I really want to see this game succeed as I enjoy the gameplay, storyline and potential depth of character building.

Arrrrggghhh!! The crashing! That's my f'n cocerns...... For f***s sake..... Someone plays your champion, crash. You play someones trooper , crash. Just campaign, crash. LoL , crash. A f'n owl cultist farts in the wind, CRASH! Wtf people!? I can't be the only 1 here. Loss of badges, sot.....but oh wait.... I got plenty of new "Limited Time" for pay offers being added. Maybe it's IOS. I sell my stacks. I'm not using blue cheese allied soldier. Maybe the Frog is Nodding at the wheel causing all the crashes......... Oh yeah. And the drop rates, lame soul pulls, yadda yadda. ...... <sigh> but... I digress..... Great game tho. Good times

OS
    iOS
    It crashes a lot when using troopers for sure, agreed, but the drop rate I find most concerning
    Drew-1616