Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spending more than 1200 ironites on Rare Souls when I could have farm them via SoT refills.

OS
    iOS
    I evolved a Sorcery talisman to 5* and maxed it out. Still stuck using it on my PDK, because I'm focusing on upgrading another character's talisman. </3

OS
    iOS
    Spent $20 for 10 rare soul pack (never spend $ on games, but wanted to support Maiden, blah blah)

Not a single find useful past Kingdom of Sands Normal. All 3* vend trash :/

OS
    Android
    I sold all my Strength Fierce talismans and had to farm them again.

For the first few weeks I didn't understand the value of Troopers or Secret Locations at all and ignored them - what a waste of time!

I also leveled some of the wrong talismans but I've really only kicked myself for the Secret Locations since I bought gold with the Ironite when I didn't need to.

Oh well, mistakes lead to wisdom.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I did the same thing man, so you're not alone. Another thing I did was level some talismans without health to 4 star level 40 before I realized how important health was. Those no-health talismans probably shouldn't even drop.
    I disagree and I'm leveling some of mine up.

Some characters, like The Nomad for example, can do quite fine with some talismans w/out health.

OS
    Android
    Lol MetalWarrior,

No brain no pain,
    works everytime.

On topic levelled to 5* a Gunner Voidling and then pesuaded myself I did well because the Voidling is so weak it makes the game challenging again
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android
    I have a few 3* red Safeguard Talismans lying about, and a 2nd pair of maxed Boost Talismans that I never use

And early in the campaign, I didn't quite get how the attack damage works, so I did things like give my Rock Golem red Talismans even though his attacks are based off his HP
    Speaking of which, not swapping Rock Golem out for something like Ox Cultist in the early days.

I also farmed Ailing Kingdom Normal for a bit in looking for 1* Evo Runes even though they dropped as more than one in Battlefield Normal

I could have also been a bit better in looking for Troopers. Heck, I still have 9 spots open!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Another almost daily mistake, that I should pay more attention to avoid happening:

Going to LoL 10 after some auto games elsewhere, I select the trooper and maybe go browse this forum....my team ofcourse cant handle auto on lvl 10 resulting in a lost battle. Cant have my trooper not getting my 25pts so I revive.

Believe it or not 10 or 20 ironite daily is a big deal for me, since in my country international transactions were not allowed the past year (still isn't with my bank, other banks started to allow it)= cant spend money on the game, always having between 50 to 150 ironite and 20 is a big blow
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

This might be the best thread ever!

(leveling useless talismans / buying refill before level up, been there too!)
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Another almost daily mistake, that I should pay more attention to avoid happening:

Going to LoL 10 after some auto games elsewhere, I select the trooper and maybe go browse this forum....my team ofcourse cant handle auto on lvl 10 resulting in a lost battle. Cant have my trooper not getting my 25pts so I revive.

Believe it or not 10 or 20 ironite daily is a big deal for me, since in my country international transactions were not allowed the past year (still isn't with my bank, other banks started to allow it)= cant spend money on the game, always having between 50 to 150 ironite and 20 is a big blow
    Really awful about the currency situation where you are -I hope that gets sorted soon.

If you ever crash with my trooper please do NOT use 10 ironite to revive. I really appreciate it, but it is not necessary; honestly.