Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Loads of mistakes...

Selling talismans I thought I didn't need like basic health, strength, and holy - then having to go farm them. I also levelled cyclone, resistance, resilience and explosive, although now that doesn't look too bad. Wish I'd kept my thorn set.

Wasting ironite on XP boost

Wasting ironite buying gold

Not getting a good full list of troopers for months - used to only have about 10 ages after I started.

Wasting gold and runes using evo runes to level up talismans, sometimes with the wrong colour (not an issue since the drop rates were fixed but for a while it was almost impossible to level talismans)

Putting skill shards on Basic Eddie and Wickerman Eddie.

Farming Game-of-Death on Madness, then hitting 'next' instead of 'replay' and ending up facing the Beast with the wrong team (only happened twice tbh)

More recently: Only ever buying one set of Immunity and Shell talismans whilst they were available for like a month - not like I didnt have the iron coins.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Good afternoon

Well... There's been couple of bad choices and mistakes so far...

Past ones:

Levelling and stuffing up with skillshards the wrong toons of time prerspective

Not maybe a mistake as I was doing this on purpose due to my kindheartedness: always pulled ''Revive'' whilst playing with borrowed toon and defeating the battle - simply wished to give the badges to everyone, no matter what...

Present ones:

Bought one talisman ''Strike Fierce'' and limited time was over... Lost some iron coins and the talisman is completely useless...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

My biggest blunder was selling a Desert Marauder after getting him from my first Legendary Soul. I was so disappointed I didn't get an Eddie or some other character that I sold him immediately.

OS
    Android
    My biggest was putting skill shards on sentinel undead rescuer.

OS
    Android
    My biggest to date was sacrificing my GCR because I didn't like the way it looked, and I was eager to see that purple vortex fill up. Then I started playing arena and understanding it a bit.

I'm guilty of most of the other things in this post as well, but if I could undo one thing, it would be that GCR.

OS
    Android
    1. Skill Shards on the wrong characters (fortunately, not too many).

2. Not being aggressive enough in maximizing Talisman benefits (using wrong combinations for a given character, not powering up and evolving when I could have, etc.)

3. Not being aggressive enough in farming previously completed levels to gain more rewards.

4. Not using all SoT every day.

5. Not getting 50 Troopers and playing them everyday right away.

(If only I could re-do last July-Oct to fix #4 and #5!)

6. Not seeking out Troopers with champions (that I didn't have) that would specifically help me with certain levels. Being reluctant to request 5* champion Troopers when my champion was not.

7. Powering up and evolving Talismans inefficiently (using evo runes to power up, using non-matching color runes, etc.)

8. Not reading these Forums in detail for tips, guides, and advice.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    My biggest mistake was that I didn't find and joined forum the day I downloaded the game.

It would have spared me for only doing the SL's from the worlds I was currently clearing as I didn't realize that I could go back to former lvl's. Man, I've missed out on lots of gold, ressources, souls and prolly skill shards due to this. 😓

Had I only found forum earlier I would also have done LOL more back when rare souls was dropping like flies.

OS
    Android
    My biggest mistake was sacrificing lots of 5* char (some are sharded) just to achieve ultimate sacrifice... And what a fool I was for mistaken the 6th level of sacrifice (what's the name of it?) as the ultimate sacrifice...

OS
    Android
    Lots of mistakes... I can't remember them all, but they are pretty common, as I see...

Maybe my biggest one, was wasting the trooper points on G/A souls, looking for Cyborg; skill shards would've been a better investment.

Not having, for many months, a full & dedicate list of troopers, like I do have now (thanks guys, you all rock!!!).

Sharding three golden sons: gunner, assassin & magus.

Sharding Carriage Rider Eddie.

Selling many talismans that aren't currently available anymore.
    I wish for a talisman type converter