Game has problem on startup, keeps telling me to restart the game

Just purchased $20 of Ironite, and the game just keeps restarting and telling me that there was an error and to restart

I deleted the game and reinstall the game and still continue to have the same error

Anyone else experience this? I placed a support email ticket, but haven't heard anything back yet.... Waiting patiently going through withdrawals... Hoping my account wasn't hacked and I have a feeling I will need to replay 13 days of gaming...

Here is a screen shot of what I get when I hit the START button

Name:  IMG_9672.PNG
Views: 197
Size:  42.8 KB

I've had that too. did hard reset on iPhone and it worked afterwards. Maybe a coincidence.
    And with strange aeons, even death may die

Thanks Doom and Gloom, I gave that another try but i still cant get past the start screen...

Lamia,

Is there anyway to know how long it might take to hear back from support? It been 2 days now and I haven't seen any emails.

The game is great and I would love to get back to playing it. Any information would be helpful, thanks in advance!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkoTT View Post
    Is there anyway to know how long it might take to hear back from support? It been 2 days now and I haven't seen any emails.
    I checked with support, they say response time is now up to a few days due to the recent big issues that happened this week - server issues plus the Facebook loop issue. Sorry, wish I could help more!

Lamia,

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for doing what you can, you are a big help!