View Poll Results: Who would YOU upgrade?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sentinel Soulless Demon

10 47.62%
  • Warrior Troll

9 42.86%
  • Gunner Golden Son

3 14.29%
  • what else ya got?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Sentinel pretty much destroys all of the other demons... his damage can reach up to 9k, has taunt, aoe damage, has 50k hp... what more could you ask for...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Definitely the green one, I find the purple the worst of all demons.
    Looks like Green soulless demon has huge fan base, i can't find any dedicated thread for that character.
    if there is one,please refer to that thread,and if there is none,someone have the honor to make one please.

here is my tribute of dancing demon for that thread

Name:  Green-DancingDemon.gif
Views: 279
Size:  460.0 KB

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    okay, so if I go with the Sentinel Soulless Demon, what should I do about talismans? I currently have 2 overwhelming Health and 3 overwhelming blind (all at level 40, but I can swap out some level 50 ones to get him jumpstarted). Should I be going all green (overwhelming)? Is it really worthwhile to only do health (three sets of 2)?
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Either all health overwhelming, or 3 health and 3 blind (to go with your 40% taunt). Both seem fine and even if you miss the bonus HP, you gonna have a ton of it anyway.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    okay, so if I go with the Sentinel Soulless Demon, what should I do about talismans? I currently have 2 overwhelming Health and 3 overwhelming blind (all at level 40, but I can swap out some level 50 ones to get him jumpstarted). Should I be going all green (overwhelming)? Is it really worthwhile to only do health (three sets of 2)?
    Just go health ALL HEALTH! One of my troopers had him with all health... he did 9k per hit...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    His damage scales off of health. Health, health, and more health is all GSD needs.....

OS
    iOS
    Green demon is better and more useful at this time. Troll is getting an AOE damage buff. I imagine the green demon will still be one of the top tanks after this update.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    I just pulled the trigger on GSD... and he's now level 100. Thanks guys for helping me make this very hard decision. Now I'm just grinding away at his talismans. I have been preparing tons of Overwhelming Health talismans... so I can do all Health level 40 with one max 50... and I'll be grinding away at the other five.

Beast!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    I have both warrior troll and sentinel soulless demon. I can autoplay game of death madness when troll is in party. My one trooper is 5 star green soulless demon and he can't survive even circle of fire. I use maxed void set with my troll - very easy to get. Troll is not attacker, it is a protector.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 10-11-2016 at 07:22 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I'll play the devil's advocate and go for warrior troll. Tons of great buffs including fury generation, shields, lowering defenses, etc. And you already have a set of assassin talismans so that's gold.

I'd recommend a set of 3 purple, a pair of guardian fierce and a sentinel talisman just to give him a health boost.

I pushed my troll to 5*s and I love him (even as ugly as he is). However, this was recent so I pulled talismans from other characters and I still needed to get my assassin trio to 5*s if I can ever find some more 3* evo shards.

That said (though I don't have him) green soulless demon is a beast. If I had him and if 2 of my main characters weren't sentinels I'd level him for sure too.