Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    it does help if the cow is stunned ..just saying

OS
    Android
    Visions Eddie stunned the cow you tried to milk in Holland? ... how bizarre ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Got no probs with all the visions eddie laugh you guys have,i enjoy it sometimes. Its just a fkin vision eddie pops up everywhere.

If I start a thread about milking cows in Holland for example, someone will come and talk about visions eddie's stun. Not fun anymore.
    OMG U GAVE ME AN idea
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Yes... yes he did
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    okay, this sucks... as the OP, I was really hoping to collect a list of additional troopers that use CYBORG EDDIE... and after 16 posts - not one person posted any. Actually, the only person that even talked about Cyborg Eddie troopers was Aristo4 (and thanks for coming to my defense here). Maybe I was unclear in my original post... I wasn't necessarily looking for your gamertags to add, I was wondering if you had any troopers in your trooper list that use Cyborg Eddie, so I was hoping people would go through their list of troopers and list off the names of the people that are sharing Cyborgs (like I did) so we could all have more Cyborgs on our team.

And then all this nonsense about Visions Eddie which isn't even really that funny just flooded this thread, so even if it were to become a handy list of troopers to add for Cyborgs, they would have to fish through so many messages. Gosh, have a little respect. There are enough useless threads here to do this on. Ahhh whatever.

Hahaha, Visions Eddie*... sucks... yeah!
    (*doesn't he have his own thread yet?)
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 10-11-2016 at 06:18 PM.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    okay, this sucks... as the OP, I was really hoping to collect a list of additional troopers that use CYBORG EDDIE... and after 16 posts - not one person posted any. Maybe I was unclear in my original post... I wasn't necessarily looking for your gamertags to add, I was wondering if you had any troopers in your trooper list that use Cyborg Eddie, so I was hoping people would go through their list of troopers and list off the names of the people that are sharing Cyborgs so we could all have more Cyborgs on our team.

And then all this nonsense about Visions Eddie which isn't even really that funny just flooded this thread, so even if it were to become a handy list of troopers to add for Cyborgs, they would have to fish through so many messages. Ah whatever.

Hahaha, Visions Eddie*... sucks... yeah!
    (*doesn't he have his own thread yet?)
    Wow... seriously man? This pissed you off this bad? A bit of playing around on a message board? I humbly beg your forgiveness.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    (Nahhh... I just thought it would be funny to fly off the handle about this... although sometimes it doesn't come across via text)
    OpticSugar-0227

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Tee hee.

On Topic: The only Cyborgs on my list are Tom and Kaijester.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Hmmm... I thought that maybe there were a lot more troopers floating around out there, but maybe there aren't? I do keep seeing the same names cycle through every time I refresh. Maybe that's why they're trying to charge $50 for some skill shards? If they had the player base, they could get rich from the sheer quantities of players.
    OpticSugar-0227

OS
    iOS
    there is a tweak for vbulletin,which keep the first post of the thread at the top of every page,no matter how many pages that thread is.
    so,usually in a thread like this if anyone add any important info,OP can copy paste into the first post of the thread,this way everyone can benefit from the actual message of the thread
    at a glance, instead of browsing through the whole chit-chat of 100s of pages.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)