Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death Talismans

I actually started building out a 3 set of these out of curiosity... hopefully they aren't total crap. Wouldn't be the first time I spent time and runes on a junk talisman...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Just wondering if anyone out there has a maxed out set of these. I'm curious as to how often they trigger, and just what happens when they do...
    Yeah, I have a set,not maxed but 50,45,44. Deals true damage + apply 3 marks that do significant damage but don't feel they're worth 7pts & a turn.. same as the other high end talisman sets. Just tried em & they still work as advertised. Right now they're on a unsharded Warrior Axis Bomber Boy. Not sure if they'd do more damage if he was sharded tho. I'd imagine the initial true damage would increase only
    Last edited by Silentknight; 02-07-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Can anybody confirm these are still dropping? I know they are supposed be available from secret locations and I know they are rare but I have been trying for months now to complete a set. At the moment I am still stuck with two I have since forever (I think from before the drops were relocated).
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I've been getting them somewhat recently.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I've been getting them somewhat recently.
    Thank you! Do you by any chance know if it was from one of SL with longer waiting time or can they drop everywhere?
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I had one from secret location, underword madness once. Now, after the skull quest update, seems to drop more often as I got 2 others since (2-3 days?).

Considering leveling a set, if only for collection. I do have some allies geared to steal energy for those kind of skills, but at 7 cost it better be significant still.

Will answer again here, if I do level them ad try them a bit to share my results. If someone else does it first, all the better.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    I have a maxed set, and another two set at level 1, I've got one today from a SL so, they are still dropping...the skill deals a little true damage and applies 3 marks to all enemies. It means that every perfect attack will deal additional true damage for 3x12% of the enemy's health. It's really good on high health targets. In LOL X Gunner it's a lot of fun, i have it on my assassin bomber boy and It almost one shots the boss if I trigger it with my AOF...I don't know if it's a really viable set in PvP because of the high energy cost and the fact that needs to be triggered by someone else's perfect attack...also if I remember correctly immunity prevents marks to be applied...if you wanna try it, I still have a free trooper spot on my list, just ask me to change my champ..

Cheers

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    In the (very long) time since i posted this thread, i have maxed and experimented with a set of these talismans, and I have enjoyed using them. I found that they work very nicely on Prisoner... but with him on my defense team these days, he is no longer built that way. Still, for anyone who isn't using Prisoner in the Arena, Death talis on him give him a way to affect all enemies without impacting much on his damage, and combined with a good AoE hitter to trigger them (like say, from a Golden Son... ) it can be a kick watching the waves explode. lol I would call Death Talismans more of a novelty than anything else, at this point... but there are worse talismans out there.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for that info, mate. So is it equivalent to the marks which Assasin Harpy applies as her passive, or which Wrath applies as part of his Power skill?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks for that info, mate. So is it equivalent to the marks which Assasin Harpy applies as her passive, or which Wrath applies as part of his Power skill?
    It's pretty similar to Wrath's Power Move. The Talisman skill costs 7 PWR, while Wrath's costs 6, but they do mostly the same thing (applying up to 3 Marks) and scale off the same stats. The other notable difference is of course that the damage of Wrath's move can be increased via skill shards.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired