Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Stuck in game can't do harder level

hi all

i'm Stuck in game can't do harder level.
    Stuck at 4 stars can't upgrade more since many month.....
    What is the best team and his talisman to do high levels?

Thanks i'm bored to do same levels and can't update anything

OS
    iOS
    I fnished the game with:
    Blue Allied soldier, cause of his reflect skill. He is lvl 80 with 2x Holy Arcane, 2x Holy power and 1 xHealth Overwhelming talismans, all of them are lvl 40-50.
    Solderi Eddie, I use him a lot of his healing skill, he does AOE p-damage.
    Demon dog doing single p-damage with critical. ...
    ...After that I ditch him for Golden Son Warrior, he does AOE pdamage and has almost all lvl 50 Guardian Fierce talismans + 2 Burning talismans. After my turn is finished, that burning does a lot of damage, most of times spared me another turn and killing all enemies.

My Soldier Eddie and 3rd ally (Blue Allied Soldier was ALWAYS used by me) were changed with 50 other trooper characters, most of them
    The Nomad (single attack with own healing),
    Child of the Damned - when all 4 enemies were low on health (due to AOE damage from Blue soldier and Soldier Eddie), he was killing them one by one , cause after succesfull kill, COTD has another turn.
    Corrupt General
    Pharaoh Eddie of his Slave to Death skill, giving imunity for 3 turns for all my gang. After he does imunity on your group, switch to Speed of Light Eddie and use his Restore skill, you can play forever like this if always when it's Speed of light Eddie turn, you use his Restore skill.

Level 80 of all your guys is fine, focus on getting lvl 40-50 talismans. Yes, you need to grind.

Try to finish at least lvl VII in all the Time rifts, that is the lowest lvl for a good drop. I even autofarm Powerslave Madness ...another excelent drop for me (credits, shards) is Battlefield - Kill time, on madness. Always try to play on madnes, even if its lower level

OS
    iOS
    You can use troopers too to help you get through the difficult levels. You can add me if you want to use my Soldier Eddie
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    I am more or less in the same situation as you. I pulled a 5* Samurai Eddie, but all my other toons are still at 4*. What I'm doing right now is upgrading talismans and using fellow troopers with 5* allies to farm runes. I decided to ignore Lord of Light dungeons at the moment, as getting 3* evo shards is getting painful. I must admit I'm getting a bit annoyed, but my characters are getting stronger. Just patience.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Valgard View Post
    I am more or less in the same situation as you. I pulled a 5* Samurai Eddie, but all my other toons are still at 4*. What I'm doing right now is upgrading talismans and using fellow troopers with 5* allies to farm runes. I decided to ignore Lord of Light dungeons at the moment, as getting 3* evo shards is getting painful. I must admit I'm getting a bit annoyed, but my characters are getting stronger. Just patience.
    Im kind of on the opposite side of this... i got 3 5* allies and no eddies... but yeah its not about the level, its about the talismans...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    wait a few more days for the update...bright sunny days will come to those who have the patience to wait :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    I fnished the game with:
    Blue Allied soldier, cause of his reflect skill. He is lvl 80 with 2x Holy Arcane, 2x Holy power and 1 xHealth Overwhelming talismans, all of them are lvl 40-50.
    Solderi Eddie, I use him a lot of his healing skill, he does AOE p-damage.
    Demon dog doing single p-damage with critical. ...
    ...After that I ditch him for Golden Son Warrior, he does AOE pdamage and has almost all lvl 50 Guardian Fierce talismans + 2 Burning talismans. After my turn is finished, that burning does a lot of damage, most of times spared me another turn and killing all enemies.

My Soldier Eddie and 3rd ally (Blue Allied Soldier was ALWAYS used by me) were changed with 50 other trooper characters, most of them
    The Nomad (single attack with own healing),
    Child of the Damned - when all 4 enemies were low on health (due to AOE damage from Blue soldier and Soldier Eddie), he was killing them one by one , cause after succesfull kill, COTD has another turn.
    Corrupt General
    Pharaoh Eddie of his Slave to Death skill, giving imunity for 3 turns for all my gang. After he does imunity on your group, switch to Speed of Light Eddie and use his Restore skill, you can play forever like this if always when it's Speed of light Eddie turn, you use his Restore skill.

Level 80 of all your guys is fine, focus on getting lvl 40-50 talismans. Yes, you need to grind.

Try to finish at least lvl VII in all the Time rifts, that is the lowest lvl for a good drop. I even autofarm Powerslave Madness ...another excelent drop for me (credits, shards) is Battlefield - Kill time, on madness. Always try to play on madnes, even if its lower level
    I'm stuck at VI level
    Die at VII

Blue Allied soldier--> sold
    Soldier Eddie--> never loot it
    Child of the Damned--> never loot it
    The Nomad--> sold
    Demon dog--> don't have too lol
    Corrupt General--> never loot it
    Pharaoh Eddie--> never loot it

i'm in shit? ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 10-12-2016 at 02:41 PM.

OS
    Android
    Soldier Eddie is given as a reward for beating "Heart of Darkness" mission in Battlefield (normal mode)
    Dunno why you sold The Nomad, that's a solid toon right there

What world/stage/difficulty are you stuck in?

OS
    iOS
    WHY U SELL NOMAD? NOMAD CHARACTER AMAZING! Atleast imo...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    how looks the nomad ?
    I don't know if I got it or not...
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished