Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    i do all 7 first secret of the game all days and 0 loot and 0 evolution shard 3*
    and my max in time rift is 6

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i do all 7 first secret of the game all days and 0 loot and 0 evolution shard 3*
    and my max in time rift is 6
    secret is very rare and I only got 3* in Battlefield madness and Underworld hard and madness if I remember right. But with your General and 5* troopers you should be able to beat time rift level 7.

OS
    Android
    i just beat VII with my corrupt general 5*, blue soldier 4* and my CR 4* with an another player 100 alliance general 5*

OS
    Android
    impossible for me to finish underworld in hard with that update they have crazy damage........ boring to don ' t have 5* eddies only a corrupt general 5* and talismans are 4-5* and i lose

OS
    iOS
    I just finally made it through underworld hard using assassin golden sons immortality... Madness is still proving difficult though, but then again, I only have 2 5* characters and no maxed talismans.... Need moar gold!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Well, I can confirm that 3* evo shards (both color and rainbow) drop in floor 7 of the Lord of Light. The drop rate for the color 3* evo shards is very very low though. I'm getting way too many 2* evo shards and only scored a single yellow 3* evo shard from other than the first time mandatory drop.

I'm to the point right now that I can easily farm LoL 7 on auto, but gunner floor 8 is pretty iffy on manual. Most of the other floor 8's are easy on manual if I switch my team around and shift talismans around. (The debuff "prevent beneficial effects" blocks the blue LoL from ghosting if anyone is having a tough time with that)

Funny thing is, I now have more 3* rainbow evo shards than I do 2* rainbow evo shards. I'm in the 30's for them, but still haven't scored enough color 3* evo shards to evolve a single character to 5*.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?