Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I want to talk about the FREEZING and BLIND talismans

Like KedhranX said the FREEZING talisman doesn’t worth. I have tested it triggers much less than it says.
    It is supposed to trigger with a 35% (this should be 1 of each 3 times) and it happens 1 each 10 times or so.

On the other hand, you have the BLIND talisman. It really has a triggering of 35%. Also, as it is green, you can make your sentinel more useful.
    (For me is not the same to lose attack/magic with your DPS character, than with the sentinel character, because this char is more for support than for deal damage)
    Once a bad guy is blinded he will miss around 75% of its hits (3 each 4). Is true that a 100% would be better, but when you are playing at madness levels is very important to avoid as many attacks possible.
    Another good thing of the blind is that it last for 2 rounds.
    For me is a great talisman.

OS
    Android
    I had put the freeze talisman set on my Blue allied soldier almost every other attack froze someone. I had put the blind talisman set on Wickerman and it worked like it should
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

OS
    iOS
    So, after testing the void, invisibility, and vampiric talisman today I have some thoughts to share:
    The void shield appeared to reflect ALL damage, including true, it's not a bad passive but cannot be relied upon especially considering the HP of purple characters.
    The vampiric talisman appeared to trigger at a much lower rate than 35%, I'm writing it off here and now, it's potentially the most powerful talisman in the game, works on about two different characters, and it's passive trigger rate is awful (if they buffed it to work 100% of the time it might be worth it, but the only characters I See it working on are vampire hunter Eddie and the mummy dog, there might be more). Remember this talisman is not a heal shield (which would be better), you actually have to get a perfect attack, have it trigger 10% of the time (or whatever the obscenely low rate is), and then you have to do physical damage for it to heal your character (and the effect only lasts one turn and Potentially zero turns if the enemy has a blue bat. Maybe if they buffed the vampiric to trigger at 50% on all party members and lasted two turns it would be a solid talisman. Tbh, the vampiric is an immense disappointment.
    The invisibility talisman doesn't trigger enough, maybe if it worked for the whole party and triggered a legit 35% of the time, but I'm using it on a purple harpy and she's so squishy that it needs to work most of the time to be worth it. I tried the purple harpy with both the void shield and invisibility equipped, 70% of the time She should either be invisible or have a shield and that's simply not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel_ View Post
    I want to talk about the FREEZING and BLIND talismans

Like KedhranX said the FREEZING talisman doesn’t worth. I have tested it triggers much less than it says.
    It is supposed to trigger with a 35% (this should be 1 of each 3 times) and it happens 1 each 10 times or so.

On the other hand, you have the BLIND talisman. It really has a triggering of 35%. Also, as it is green, you can make your sentinel more useful.
    (For me is not the same to lose attack/magic with your DPS character, than with the sentinel character, because this char is more for support than for deal damage)
    Once a bad guy is blinded he will miss around 75% of its hits (3 each 4). Is true that a 100% would be better, but when you are playing at madness levels is very important to avoid as many attacks possible.
    Another good thing of the blind is that it last for 2 rounds.
    For me is a great talisman.
    Yeah sometimes RNG can be a son of a mother. Try playing Blackjack for a living exclusively for 4 months... Anyway it is 35 percent, but that doesn't mean 1 in 3. You may have it trigger 10 out of 10 timess and then not trigger at all for 20 battles. Each proc is independent from the last, so just because it didn't proc the first round doesn't mean your chances improve the next round. I hope I am being clear on this. I can explain further but may be very mathematical.

I guess the best way to look at it is to flip a coin 10 times and pick heads. You have a 50% chance of getting heads, but you might just get heads in 1 toss out of 10. You need a very large sample size to get accurate results.

As far as vampire talismans go, I find them very useful for any assassin character that does both magic and physical damage. It works just fine for me and keeps my purple mine alive every fight.

OS
    iOS
    where can i find the vampire talisman ?

It's a gift given at the end of the bonus stage "light bringer". I believe in Underworld Hard. You get the set of 3.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if they changed that in the recent update but i've used freeze and blind talismans with AOE characters and they usually apply the affect to the whole enemy team. Blind works about 50% of the time for me and freeze I would say around 30% I've also got one of my freeze sets on my Gunner Bomber Boy so class doesn't seem to effect the chance of success.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by goochklok View Post
    Not sure if they changed that in the recent update but i've used freeze and blind talismans with AOE characters and they usually apply the affect to the whole enemy team. Blind works about 50% of the time for me and freeze I would say around 30% I've also got one of my freeze sets on my Gunner Bomber Boy so class doesn't seem to effect the chance of success.
    I'm pretty sure they never applied statuses to the whole team... They shouldn't... that would be too OP

OS
    Android
    were can i find the piercing talisman?

OS
    Android
    Battlefield IIRC.

I don't know if they actually work... but they are amazing :P