Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    418

    Usernames/Nicks... Why???

    Hello it's me again!! Yes the F'N Visions Eddie idiot...
    I just create this thread to know more about your forums Nickname and the story behind....
    Demoonchild was created by me, there's no other in the world, is my trademark. A whileeeeee ago, when Hotmail comes out, I wanted to create an account. Moonchild is an amazing song from a great band like Maiden, but as Nickname is never free, so I had to Choose between moonchild69@hotmail.com, moonchildF'NVE@hotmail.com, moonchildsuckit@hotmail.com....
    So, in an amazing creativity rush, I thought : what if I mix Demon, with moonchild... and PLAF!!! Demoonchild!!!
    Demoonchild@hotmail.com. Since then, is my Nickname in almost everything, just because Moonchild is always occuped....
    Now you can cry and share with your friends this spielberg-like story... SHARE YOURS!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Eagleknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    441
    I chose the name eagleknight when I started playing mmo's my first was ultima online then I moved EQ, WOW ect. I have used that name form a very long time. I actually chose deathdealer (from the book prisoner of the horned helm) but it was taken so I made Eagleknight.
    Eagleknight-9103

    I'm Back.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    My name is the name of my old death knight... (back in cata)

    I started using it as my nickname for every forum, game char, name in everything in life, i had a wow char named nekroliun that i deleted... HE HAD THE BEST PVP GEAR OUT THERE!!!

    Anyways... i stopped using nekroliun for a while and switched to fenrir, cuz fenrir is the wf of ragnarok and thats cool... but for some reason i decided to name my acc here nekro...

    Couldve went with oktarmogar, which was my dk back in WoTLK, but nah, that guy's dead...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  4. #4
    Senior Member zamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    My name is the name of my old death knight... (back in cata)

    I started using it as my nickname for every forum, game char, name in everything in life, i had a wow char named nekroliun that i deleted... HE HAD THE BEST PVP GEAR OUT THERE!!!

    Anyways... i stopped using nekroliun for a while and switched to fenrir, cuz fenrir is the wf of ragnarok and thats cool... but for some reason i decided to name my acc here nekro...

    Couldve went with oktarmogar, which was my dk back in WoTLK, but nah, that guy's dead...
    I thought "Nekrolium" was the name of your black metal band. I couldn't think of another reason to explain your mental disorders ...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I thought "Nekrolium" was the name of your black metal band. I couldn't think of another reason to explain your mental disorders ...
    Nekroliun's mental disorder is natural, he is special
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  6. #6
    Senior Member zamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Nekroliun's mental disorder is natural, he is special
    He's indeed very special...

    P.S. I just read your signature. I almost peed my pants! "-Gonzo the great"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    He's indeed very special...

    P.S. I just read your signature. I almost peed my pants! "-Gonzo the great"
    Gotta give the guy credit for his amazing work, let his legacy be remembered... Nekroliun imagines gonzo logging in one day and reading this sig...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ubajoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Neiva, Colombia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    200
    My nickname ubajoa is actually my last name, and is absolutely unique. I can say that because only my family has that last name, the reason: my grandfather escaped from his home due to severe problems with his mother in law, she used to hit him very violently so he decided to escape and when he decided that he ran to a foreign town and change his last name to ubajoa a completely random word (he didnt know why he choose that) so his father wouldnt find him. this story occured in 20's. That's the reason that my last name is unique and when I first get into the internet I tried to use many users always taken and of course i thought of my rare last name and used it since then. Some examples are my 2 e-mail accounts carlosubajoa@hotmail.com and carlosubajoa@gmail.com I mean how many people do you know that has 2 exact emails on 2 different servers and those accounts are names and last names without numbers or symbols hehe thats the story of my nickname.
    Carlos

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    My nickname ubajoa is actually my last name, and is absolutely unique. I can say that because only my family has that last name, the reason: my grandfather escaped from his home due to severe problems with his mother in law, she used to hit him very violently so he decided to escape and when he decided that he ran to a foreign town and change his last name to ubajoa a completely random word (he didnt know why he choose that) so his father wouldnt find him. this story occured in 20's. That's the reason that my last name is unique and when I first get into the internet I tried to use many users always taken and of course i thought of my rare last name and used it since then. Some examples are my 2 e-mail accounts carlosubajoa@hotmail.com and carlosubajoa@gmail.com I mean how many people do you know that has 2 exact emails on 2 different servers and those accounts are names and last names without numbers or symbols hehe thats the story of my nickname.
    Thats cool! What a unique name!

    Also, nekroliun knows someone who uses emails with the same name with no symbols or numbers but on different servers... that person is nekroliun... nekroliun still to this day use his name+dor for every email... so its something like willsmithdor@hotmail.com and willsmithdor@youbestupid.com
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  10. #10
    Senior Member jpmusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    232
    Mine was taken from Powerslave:

    Enter the risen Osiris, risen again!

    Favorite Maiden song!!

    (Nvm my nickname, those are my initials, and... Well, I love music)
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

    Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

    RisenOsiris-7856

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •