(HA! good one!)
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    I play the drums. Sonor.

We're playing an Iron Maiden themed game.

Don't think anyone here will have trouble figuring mine out!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Well; if you are familiar with Egyptian Mythology, you probably know who is "Osiris". If not; basically "Osiris" is the god of the afterlife, underworld, resurruction (Revive in game language) and justice after death.

But that's not all. There is a story behind it. I feel connected with Osiris myth with my life. In Osiris myth; he was the king of the world from beginning. But after a while he get murdered by his jealous brother Set, who wanted to take Osiris' throne. Set cut his brother into pieces and spread all over Ancient Egypt. His belowed wife Goddess Isis (Goddess Aset) have collected Osiris's all body parts by traveling all Ancient Egypt for long years. When she have finished, only one part was missing : "Phallus" . Isis fashioned a golden phallus, and briefly brought Osiris back to life by use of a spell that she learned from her father - Geb. This spell gave her time to become pregnant by Osiris before he died again and become god of the underworld. Isis later gave birth to Horus.

Connection is, i had so many ups and downs through the years. But everytime i find a way to stand up - revive again (even without a belowed goddess like Isis & Aset lol).

Another reason is ;

Osiris (Father) - Isis & Aset (Mother) - Horus (Son) , is the most loved family in Egyptian Mythology. For me also. So when i look up to game first time; there was Isis (Aset) and Horus, Osiris was missing. So i pick up my name as Osiris, in this way i have formed the holy-trio again in my way

About the "0000" in the end of my nick is meaningless. Because there was a user registered with name "Osiris" already, so i picked "osiris0000" instead.
    That's all

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzoo View Post
    Been playing some heroes of dragon age, hearthstone, manhunt 2, huniepop...

Pretty much every good game
    Nekro .. You're insane LOL

OS
    iOS
    (F'n) Visions Eddie refers to himself in the fourth person

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Nekro .. You're insane LOL
    Is nekroliun? Nekroliun just views the world differently, YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE INSANE!

Also... elmo
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Is nekroliun? Nekroliun just views the world differently, YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE INSANE!

Also... elmo
    could be true nekro... i think we are all crazy on our own so it doesn't matter if you're insane. you are not alone ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    could be true nekro... i think we are all crazy on our own so it doesn't matter if you're insane. you are not alone ;-)
    Nekroliun agrees with these wise words
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!