Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    A word from me if any of you care... Pretty please don't use so much bright colours on your posts... All this hurts the eyes and it's bad to read... Eyes are my working tool and probably most of you as well, so please consider changing a bit those patters you have... Thank you kindly
    I'm with buddy here
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    okay, than this list has to show, that i used your and demoness trooper every single day. if this is not the case this would prove,that not every useage of your trooper is shown (or that you forgott to write it down, or that i'm lying ;-) ).
    haha,if you or rest of my troopers are writing as well like him,then if you don't see my name anyday,
    cause your champ died in battle ..sorry for not reviving him with 10 ironite,no trooper point for you today

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    slauki & Aristo4 and most people on this thread have no worries, I think i have the best troopers anyone could want.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    haha,if you or rest of my troopers are writing as well like him,then if you don't see my name anyday,
    cause your champ died in battle ..sorry for not reviving him with 10 ironite,no trooper point for you today
    Not sure i understood all of what you said I take it English isnt your first language but i'm Glad your not on my trooper list thats LAME !

The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    WOLFENSTEIN

OS
    Android
    If I get a request I check if one was inactive for more than two weeks and replace the trooper. I also had troopers inactive for almost 3 weeks and now they play again - I guess they've been on holidays. An "on vacation" button would be nice though.

I am certainly not spending time on tracking who plays me and who is not logging in every day for a few badges. I have honestly better things to do.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    slauki & Aristo4 and most people on this thread have no worries, I think i have the best troopers anyone could want.
    i'm not worried, i'm just curious, what your list says about me. that's why i asked. this information could verify or falsify the thesis, that not every trooper usage is shown:-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Not sure i understood all of what you said I take it English isnt your first language but i'm Glad your not on my trooper list thats LAME !
    you are right,English isn't my first language,it is my fifth language,i'm certain, it isn't your first language either, "your" isn't same as " you're."
    moreover,whom i quoted perhaps understood that with ease.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    you are right,English isn't my first language,it is my fifth language,i'm certain, it isn't your first language either, "your" isn't same as " you're."
    moreover,whom i quoted perhaps understood that with ease.
    Dinna fash yersel

Name:  image.png
Views: 247
Size:  47.0 KB

The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    WOLFENSTEIN

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i'm not worried, i'm just curious, what your list says about me. that's why i asked. this information could verify or falsify the thesis, that not every trooper usage is shown:-)
    You use me every day, I salute you sir

OS
    Android
    thank you for clarification...there are some people on my list, that don't show up very often...i wil keep an eye on them. untill now i thought, that they simply don't show up, but maybe they are just lazy bastards ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.