Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Whoever does not log for a day, maybe two... I do not care about the champion, just want the badges.

    But I'm thinking of checking wheter the troopers are using my champion or not...
    i've been contemplating this too. i've noticed a portion of my troopers (that are active, and not locked out of the game, etc) do not seem to be using mine and thus are not reciprocating the sending of trooper badges.
    Bryan-3528

    "Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    i've been contemplating this too. i've noticed a portion of my troopers (that are active, and not locked out of the game, etc) do not seem to be using mine and thus are not reciprocating the sending of trooper badges.
    What trooper are you using? If not an Eddie, throw in any eddie and you should see an increase in usage. It's easy to auto grind Eddie troopers.

  3. #33
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    i read, that not everyone is shown up on the screen, who used your trooper, that's why i solely care about the last login.
    i'm not sure if this got fixed, but i doubt it...more information would be very helpfull.


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  4. #34
    Senior Member AmBush-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Killing Walkers
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    176
    I dont give a monkeys what level your trooper is, as ive completed the game. I'll use all 50 troopers within the 24 hour reset period (barring internet problems) Occasionally i'll use a trooper against the LoL IF ive never used the character before and its strong.

    The Demoness and I log everyone who uses our troopers on Excel daily,
    I dont see how or why some people wouldn't show up in the splash screen. If someone doesn't show as using my trooper for a few days their binned, the way i see it:
    #1 Their Not logged in for 3+ days their loosing me badges.
    #2 Their logged in but not using my trooper their loosing me badges.

    I Have made exceptions in the past but theirs plenty more active players to choose from, nobody has inboxed me saying i made a mistake either.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

    How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

  5. #35
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,086
    Only the freezes, prevent me from using all 50 every day. Missed you and educated fool only, once each, this week.

    Check it I'm curious
    ________ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

    ___________ | CLAN | ___________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________________

  6. #36
    Senior Member AmBush-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Killing Walkers
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    176
    No worries Aristo4

    You just reminded me i had an error contacting server when i used a trooper earlier I cant bloody remember who it was now
    Apologies to whoever it was
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

    How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

  7. #37
    Junior Member Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In a Chair with Wheels
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    I log everyone who uses our troopers on Excel daily, I dont see how or why some people wouldn't show up in the splash screen. If someone doesn't show as using my trooper for a few days their binned, the way i see it:
    #1 Their Not logged in for 3+ days their loosing me badges.
    #2 Their logged in but not using my trooper their loosing me badges.

    I Have made exceptions in the past but theirs plenty more active players to choose from, nobody has inboxed me saying i made a mistake either.

    Same Here, i got two troopers who showed on the splash screen once after i added them but not since

    The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    WOLFENSTEIN

  8. #38
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Only the freezes, prevent me from using all 50 every day. Missed you and educated fool only, once each, this week.

    Check it I'm curious
    I have noticed some days where you didn't pop up on the splash screen here and there... I always assume that we are just playing at the same time, when that happens. At any rate, I haven't had any problems while using your character this week, on my end.
    EducatedFool-1193

    MOFO 4 LIFE!

    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

  9. #39
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    I dont give a monkeys what level your trooper is, as ive completed the game. I'll use all 50 troopers within the 24 hour reset period (barring internet problems) Occasionally i'll use a trooper against the LoL IF ive never used the character before and its strong.

    The Demoness and I log everyone who uses our troopers on Excel daily,
    I dont see how or why some people wouldn't show up in the splash screen. If someone doesn't show as using my trooper for a few days their binned, the way i see it:
    okay, than this list has to show, that i used your and demoness trooper every single day. if this is not the case this would prove,that not every useage of your trooper is shown (or that you forgott to write it down, or that i'm lying ;-) ).


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  10. #40
    Senior Member Witkacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Warsaw, PL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    604
    A word from me if any of you care... Pretty please don't use so much bright colours on your posts... All this hurts the eyes and it's bad to read... Eyes are my working tool and probably most of you as well, so please consider changing a bit those patters you have... Thank you kindly
    Witkacy-2631

    In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

    Hallow Ed

    Don't worry be harpy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •