Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Giving troopers the axe.

Mine is pretty straightforward:

No activity for 3 days... Bye bye.

If your new 5* champion is stuck at level 88 for days on end, gone.

If you change your champion from Allied General to say... Soldier Eddie, next.

Are there any conditions or characters that compels you to update your trooper list?

OS
    iOS
    I like to add troopers who use unique chars, like one guy who i found that used the prisoner, or one guy who used an assassin COTD...

But on kicking, i pretty much kick everyone who i dont like (and i like everyone)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I don't care how fast someone levels or what toon put up for champion ( I prefer a lvl one Eddie over a low lvl support toon). My one thing is be active, I mean I use all troopers every day (it only takes about 45 minutes). So, if a trooper is not on for 3 days I drop them. However, if I got a pm from a trooper saying they had game issues or they were going to be gone an extra day I would keep them. I have thought about moving from 3'days down to 2 but some people don't play on the weekend. What does everyone else think?

I do change my champion every once and a while but I make sure that is is 100'and max tailismans for skillshards they are sol.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-12-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I don't care how fast someone levels or what toon put up for champion ( I prefer a lvl one Eddie over a low lvl support toon). My one thing is be active, I mean I use all troopers every day (it only takes about 45 minutes). So, if a trooper is not on for 3 days I drop them. However, if I got a pm from a trooper saying they had game issues or they were going to be gone an extra day I would keep them. I have thought about moving from 3'days down to 2 but some people don't play on the weekend. What does everyone else think?

I do change my champion every once and a while but I make sure that is is 100'and max tailismans for skillshards they are sol.
    Best troopers are troopers who keep rotating between maxed out chars... atleast thats how nekroliun sees it

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I don't care how fast someone levels or what toon put up for champion ( I prefer a lvl one Eddie over a low lvl support toon). My one thing is be active, I mean I use all troopers every day (it only takes about 45 minutes). So, if a trooper is not on for 3 days I drop them. However, if I got a pm from a trooper saying they had game issues or they were going to be gone an extra day I would keep them. I have thought about moving from 3'days down to 2 but some people don't play on the weekend. What does everyone else think?.
    I Wish there was a better system for troopers, than the awful one in existence now. My game crashes... I log back on and find 75 badges from wrathchild333, tonyt434, and scoobysnax. Great... Who the hell is that? Which character? How active?

At minimum, I would like to see a bar or banner across all trooper icons that used and won me that day's 25 badges that resets daily. that way I know who is cutting it and who is not. It would be even better if it could show more, like no bar/banner = no use, black banner = attempted/failed, gold banner = succeeded/earned, and visiting the trooper's page showed stats of when (s)he became a trooper, how many badges (s)he earned me and badge activity this week.

I know there are other fish to fry with bugs, and this is asking a lot in terms of stability, but thr current system sucks and I believe is part of what causes crashes - I'd rather they eliminate updates of who just earned me badges with their dumb mis-matching facebook profile icons I can't keep track of.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I Wish there was a better system for troopers, than the awful one in existence now. My game crashes... I log back on and find 75 badges from wrathchild333, tonyt434, and scoobysnax. Great... Who the hell is that? Which character? How active?

At minimum, I would like to see a bar or banner across all trooper icons that used and won me that day's 25 badges that resets daily. that way I know who is cutting it and who is not. It would be even better if it could show more, like no bar/banner = no use, black banner = attempted/failed, gold banner = succeeded/earned, and visiting the trooper's page showed stats of when (s)he became a trooper, how many badges (s)he earned me and badge activity this week.

I know there are other fish to fry with bugs, and this is asking a lot in terms of stability, but thr current system sucks and I believe is part of what causes crashes - I'd rather they eliminate updates of who just earned me badges with their dumb mis-matching facebook profile icons I can't keep track of.
    Nekroliun disagrees, for personal selfishness, cuz he doesnt want to lose 72% of his troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post

Don't need that for me, I use yours every day, and I see you do the same

OS
    iOS
    3 days for me. I always accept add requests if I have a trooper I can bounce. I don't care about level or character as I can clear what I need to on auto. I just want the 25 badges per day per trooper. That's the one item you can't buy or grind.

OS
    iOS
    Good idea. I just use days offline for now.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    For me it's mostly days offline, usually 3 & beyond. Stinks because I recognize that some people go on vacation etc. and there's no in app communication tool to let your troopers know, but what are you gonna do?

I tend to also prefer accepting people with desired/exotic characters, but I won't cut a loyal trooper for one.

I'll also accept newbies happily if they use an eddie as their champ because it's all about the autoplay grind!

Funny, one day my fat fingers hit the crown on my pharaoh dog (with no talismans or boosts) but I didn't realize I until a couple days later when I investigated why I was losing 5 troopers per day