Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    For me it's mostly days offline, usually 3 & beyond. Stinks because I recognize that some people go on vacation etc. and there's no in app communication tool to let your troopers know, but what are you gonna do?

I tend to also prefer accepting people with desired/exotic characters, but I won't cut a loyal trooper for one.

I'll also accept newbies happily if they use an eddie as their champ because it's all about the autoplay grind!

Funny, one day my fat fingers hit the crown on my pharaoh dog (with no talismans or boosts) but I didn't realize I until a couple days later when I investigated why I was losing 5 troopers per day
    Poor bill losing troopers... so... are they dead?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Question do the still block you from adding a dropped trooper back?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Dunno wth that means but yes
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I don't think so... when I added Tom, we had to delete and re-add each other twice before we each showed up on the other's trooper list (for some ungodly reason) but it worked in the end.

OT: I really agonise about dropping troopers, actually... I try to wait as long as I can, but if there are people in queue to try my character, yeah, 3 or 4 days is the cutoff. If there's no one with an active request to add me, I wait a week. I don't care how high their levels are, or who their champion is (it's nice when it's an Eddie, of course, but it's not a dealbreaker). I use every trooper every day though, so I do hope for the same in return... but a few days of lost badges is far from the end of the world. Life definitely happens (and it damn sure should!)
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Life? What is this "life" you speak of?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I'm along the same lines as the Educated fool. When I get a request I see if there is anyone that hasn't played in a long time. Drop them and add the request, If everyone has played then the request is sadly ignored. Way I see it at least I get 25 points from the trooper, barring a game freeze, shutdown, or the occasional failure.

Oh yea i always play the trooper before dropping. extra 25 Points
    Last edited by Shifter; 10-12-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Hmm, maybe it's time to check the activity on the troopers again...
    Got one "stuck" at 3* lvl37 main Eddie
    Tho I rather use that inactive toon for 25 badges than boot it and get none if no replacement around.

Anyways, got room for some more troopers, I play everyday and use all my troopers. 5* SE max talis as champ, hook me up if you want to
    Schultz-2267

OS
    iOS
    I've got 1 open spot if anyone wants a fully maxxed PSS.

MuadDib-7367

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I don't think so... when I added Tom, we had to delete and re-add each other twice before we each showed up on the other's trooper list (for some ungodly reason) but it worked in the end.

OT: I really agonise about dropping troopers, actually... I try to wait as long as I can, but if there are people in queue to try my character, yeah, 3 or 4 days is the cutoff. If there's no one with an active request to add me, I wait a week. I don't care how high their levels are, or who their champion is (it's nice when it's an Eddie, of course, but it's not a dealbreaker). I use every trooper every day though, so I do hope for the same in return... but a few days of lost badges is far from the end of the world. Life definitely happens (and it damn sure should!)
    Totally agree with you on the lower part As for the upper, try quitting the game and starting it again, worked out for me... Will you happen to have some empty slot soon? I have a couple of troopers that are always active, and yet I never see them in that pop-up window when I enter the game, so I think it is time for them to hit the road, plus I really like your SoL Eddie :P

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I don't have any spots open at the moment, but I'll let you know if one comes up.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools