Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    I'm not going to lie, I don't get to everyone every single day. Some days I'm doing real life stuff, some days crashes get the best of me. If that's a problem to any of my troopers, just go ahead and drop me. The majority of the time, I do try to get everyone on the list though.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Just went back through mine. 5 spots are now open. Striving to improve my champion everyday, if anyone needs a COTD warrior.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    iOS
    I am about to axe a couple troopers. If your active send me a request.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I am treating my every trooper the same - no matter if you have a 5* superb character, or you just started your adventure with Legacy or for some reasons suffer the lack of goods to upgrade your stuff as you can't pass beyond certain points in game - and you have 3* or even 2* toon - you guys are the same important to me... Even if your character is not so solid yet - no problem - I can manage with my other two... In special situations - even play on manual mode - just for everyone get their points... And when some users frequently using my champion - I am glad that I could help and they cleared some missions or objectives... Simply... I treat everyone that way like I would like to be treated myself

I don't give any limits to people - I am patient and understanding guy - this is just the game and it's about to have fun... Everyone has their problems and so duties and I respect that... Won't be kicking somebody off the list just because he or she couldn't play or not give me the points since two or three days...

I don't like to delete anyone - always trying to get someone another chance... On the other hand - I would like to have something off the game to myself as well... And when you have poor support or hardly at all, things not like too good - sure still can play and achieve my goals myself - just it would be last much more longer... So... If I see that someone is stubbornly and comonly refusing to cooperate despite given points everyday - that someone disappears off my list...

Sure... There are TWO exceptions - these are the troopers who will be on my list all the time - no matter they will give me the points being active or not - not just because they have great characters making a playthrough nice and easy, but simply because they give me a helping hand, while nobody else didn't and lettin' me use their characters (even once a day) so I could finish the game, discover and unlock all the secret places, earn all gold skulls, and even get my first matrials in the rifts... Big respect to you, guys and thank you

Few ending words though - despite I do my best all the time - couple of times it HAPPENED that I failed to give points some of my troopers due to game crashing... If I could - I would play once more, yet I can't like we all here - so if any of you didn't get your points someday - I am sorry and just hope that soon all the bugs and crashes will be fixed once and for all...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Unless a player checks updates with a pencil and paper, it is rather unlikely that a crash or a missed day would even be noticed. On the other hand, absenteeism for a number of days is readily ascertainable. Some may make an allowance for a weekend or even a solid week of personal time, but at some point one will have to accept that a certain trooper arrangment is a one-sided relationship.

Thread closed due to request.