Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Zero (0) 2* red evo runes in kingdoms on madness...same as before the update...
    I did 20-25 times of battlefield, A matter of life and death, madness and I got 4 2* red evo runes, 4 3* colorless evo sharts and 2 shock talis which were actually what I was looking fore. The runes and sharts were nice extras though. 😀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I did 20-25 times of battlefield, A matter of life and death, madness and I got 4 2* red evo runes, 4 3* colorless evo sharts and 2 shock talis which were actually what I was looking fore. The runes and sharts were nice extras though. 
    Thank you! That means, that the info texts are giving the wrong infos...same as before the last update...

OS
    Android
    i can't do A matter of life and death, madness with my shit team, where to loot evo colored rune 3*?
    Impossible to survive with out full 5* team for me
    Last edited by blade685; 10-25-2016 at 12:39 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i can't do A matter of life and death, madness with my shit team, where to loot evo colored rune 3*?
    Colours are now based on the stage, so depending on the colour you need you might need to do battlefield or one of the earlier levels.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Thank you! That means, that the info texts are giving the wrong infos...same as before the last update...
    ... that's exactly what the drop info for Battlefield Madness indicates. In Kingdoms of Sands Madness you should see blue & green 2* evo shards.

OS
    Android
    same drop chance than battlefield in ailing kingdom and kingdom of the sand madness?
    one level particular?

thanks

I need evo coloured red blue or green 2* and 3*

OS
    Android
    no one know? i must do lol level 7 to have evo blue 2* and 3* (one day...) , 0 other places

thanks

OS
    iOS
    The drop info in kingdoms of sand gives only 2 star blue evo shard.
    Can I find 3 stars blue evo shard in this level, in madness ? CAuse there is nowhere in drop info where we can find 3 stars blue evo shards...
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    The 3* evo color shards only drop in the Lord of Light 7-10, and only the color of the current dungeon day. Yes, the drop chance is very, very low.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    The 3* evo color shards only drop in the Lord of Light 7-10, and only the color of the current dungeon day. Yes, the drop chance is very, very low.
    yes and totally bored me.... if i can't update my characters = absolutely no fun for me in that game...perhaps stop it if no changes in next update