Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Bummer was really looking forward to logging on to the update....how about some free ironite for getting our hopes up but to only let them come crashing down

Game don't load in iPad 2 mini.
    Great tuning.

OS
    iOS
    I play on IOS IPAD : the game load, the talisman are still the same than before (so for me no update apparently) but now the game crash every 2 minutes ... to make a secret level mission, I have to loose 3 troopers, it's a great evolution... keep doing the great updates : shoot down the hard work to have great talisman (the overwhelming and fierce thing is really a bad idea when you have worked so hard to level them...) and add some new bugs... I m really disappointed with what you are doing with game... sorry but your only top priority would be making the game work properly, I don't care about PVP or new level if we canno't load the game or play more than 5 minutes ... Moreover, the game is unavailable 4 hours and no compensation ? I have send last week an email to your support via the app explaining that the game still crash and I loose everyday sands of time and troopers points : You have answered me that the problem is solved and the ticket is closed... are you serious ? all of this is so unprofessional... I really want to believe that one day the game will be ok but every update is a big disapointment...
    Last edited by osogaru; 10-15-2016 at 07:40 AM.

OS
    Android
    I had a server error last night after spending a shit ton of coins upgrading talisman on my Demon Dog. Took a while to do. Only to click the button to go back to characters and then the whole lot reset the Dog was stripped of everything and the game rebooted. Not much incentive now to just farm for crap if you can't apply things to your character. I thought that bug was fixed! Playing this game has got way too time consuming , if they can't manage a fix or bloody update which took four hours with a 'we can't do it' result, makes you wonder if this game is going to be around much longer.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osogaru View Post
    Why Iron Maiden choose such an amateur company to make their game ? if I had no invested real cash, I would be less disapointed...
    To be fair, these guys are cleaning up some messes from the original devs. It's been bumpy, but they deserve some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    To be fair, these guys are cleaning up some messes from the original devs. It's been bumpy, but they deserve some time.
    Exactly, they deserve some time.

OS
    iOS
    Sure, I'm sorry, don't want to offend anybody... but since day one, the game is full of bugs and crashes. some people can't even log in the game... and instead of trying to clean up everything, they change the rules of the game with the characteristics of the greatest talisman and characters... it's not fair as it's one week minimum to upgrade a talisman and more for a character (one month to have all the skill shards ? perhaps more). and when the update comes, there are more and more crashes and they told us that they have problems with the update... sorry, it's the only game that is like that. ok they need some time but spend it on the right things : solve all the problems and don't change the rules of the game each month. at the beginning I had an Alliance General, one day he was doing magic damages, the day after, he was doing physical damages... if you decide to change the rules every 3 monthes : make the skill shards removable please ... (once again, I'am sorry but as a lot of people I payed some real cash in the game, so I think I have the right to not be cheated like that and I have the right to play a game that works)
    Last edited by osogaru; 10-15-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Hi Eptapsyxos,

If you are still unable to load the game, please contact support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for assistance! Thank you.

OS
    Android
    I've been putting up with all the bugs in this game for a very long time now (since launch), and I was hoping that this latest update would fix at least some of them. However, I can't even play the game now (on Android 6). This was the last straw. Time to uninstall.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Eptapsyxos,

If you are still unable to load the game, please contact support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for assistance! Thank you.
    This is the worst joke i've heard all day. There must be few thousands of players with the additional content downloading issues, plus another thousands with login/loading problems due to OS or platform compatibility. do you really want us all to storm your support team with complaints about problems you know of?