Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Dropchance Estimation of Premium Characters

UPDATE 29.10 Added 99 about 150 regular rare souls and 16 gunner Rare souls (special thanks to ubajoa, aristo and osogaru)

Hi guys,

this is pretty similar to the Estimation of the 3* dropchances in the other thread, but i think this is even more important. I will count all characters that drop from the rare souls. I started with the 80 rare souls from Ubajoa (thank you for sharing)!. After the update i will throw my own 119 rare souls in the ring, to see if i get lucky. If some of you guys also decide to open their rare souls, please take some pictures or videos of the result and send it to me. The more souls, the more accurate the results will be.

Btw:
    A premium character is a character, that you can gain from a legendary soul, so every 4* and every 5* (even the f'n visons eddie demoon!).

So far it seems, that you will get a 4* or 5*character exactly 10% of the time.

Summary regular rare souls:

Name:  2016-10-29 23_25_24-Einstellungen.png
Views: 645
Size:  5.9 KB

Drops from regular rare souls:

Name:  Dropped 5stars.png
Views: 579
Size:  8.9 KB
    Name:  Dropped 4stars.png
Views: 580
Size:  15.5 KB
    Name:  Dropped 3 stars.png
Views: 515
Size:  30.2 KB

Summary rare gunner/assassin rare souls:

Name:  2016-10-29 23_32_06-Einstellungen.png
Views: 563
Size:  6.6 KB

Drops from gunner/assassin rare souls:

Name:  2016-10-29 23_26_19-Cortana.png
Views: 567
Size:  1.6 KB
    Name:  2016-10-29 23_26_08-Cortana.png
Views: 576
Size:  7.8 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 10-29-2016 at 10:00 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Reserved for future updates

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Nice thread Slauki!!

I think that F'n Visions Eddie must come in an exclusive "F'n Visions Eddie Soul", not in the regular ones. (The almighty deserves it)
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-13-2016 at 02:06 PM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Excellent idea! If you don't mind, I can add this bit of info on my soul drops thread, link included.

I have only 20 rare souls queued up, so I'm not sure how much I can contribute. I could try send results for common souls if you want. I drop them in bunches of 10-20, and so far it feels like there's a 10% chance that a 3* character drops there.

I also bought and used 20 common Gunner/Assassin souls recently, but I got no 3* characters there.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Excellent idea! If you don't mind, I can add this bit of info on my soul drops thread, link included.

I have only 20 rare souls queued up, so I'm not sure how much I can contribute. I could try send results for common souls if you want. I drop them in bunches of 10-20, and so far it feels like there's a 10% chance that a 3* character drops there.

I also bought and used 20 common Gunner/Assassin souls recently, but I got no 3* characters there.
    Perfect, any soul is very welcome, and 2o is pretty much, if you ask me...i have only one lousy rare gunner soul,and never bought a normalone so especially these are perfectly fineŽ.

OS
    Android
    seens I'll be buying rare class souls forever... Only 5* I ever got was a (F'n) PDK...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    seens I'll be buying rare class souls forever... Only 5* I ever got was a (F'n) PDK...
    I expect that (F'n) PDK get a nice buff after the update...(Funny thing, my first 5* char was the (F'n) PDK and after comes (F'n) VE)
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    A premium character is a character, that you can gain from a legendary soul, so every 4* and every 5*
    Another cool thread from you, but wont make any difference to many here.
    Talking about those who ONLY consider premium to be 5* and rare together. Automatically the 10% (which could be considered reasonable, that's another discussion)
    transforms to <1%, and that's where all the panic comes from.
    Last edited by Aristo4; 10-13-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Why are you so helpful slauki?
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    Why are you so helpful slauki?
    i like the game and the community so it's a pleasure to do something usefull. and additional to this i have to maintain my employee of the month/year status ;-)